iPad 3 - can't download tables

Otto

Apr 17, 2012
Hey guys,

I just updated and the game looks good on the new iPad now... But it crashes every time I try to download a table. I tried to reinstall, but it still just crash. I bought the two new tables, but can't get them installed. :(

Edited explanation:

If I try to download a table I haven't bought, I get the message:

1. Would you like to restore purchased tables on this device (yes/no)? -> I press yes here and enter my iTunes code.
2. Then I get asked to enter my iTunes code again.. I do..
3. Then I see the PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD window with buttons: Buy Table, Cancel and Download Free Version.
4. I press 'Download Free Version' and get the message: "Info - Table download did not complete. (OK)"
5. When clicking OK, I'm back to point 3.

For the tables I've purchased, I get the same "Info - Table download did not complete. (OK)", but it just flashes and the program crash.

iOS 5.1 - logged in as guest

Last edited:

Otto

Apr 17, 2012
Mine, no problem at all...one shot download :). Try to download again...

of curse I've tried many times to re-download. I've reinstalled the app, hard rebooted the iPad and re-downloaded. same error/crash every time.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
make sure in itunes you actually bought the tables on your activity history. My first payment didnt register, had to buy the april pack a seocnd time for the payment to go through and be able to play.

Otto

Apr 17, 2012
make sure in itunes you actually bought the tables on your activity history. My first payment didnt register, had to buy the april pack a seocnd time for the payment to go through and be able to play.

Well, I can't download ANY table - free or bought. My payment did register, because it tries to download the two tables I bought automatically.

Can it be my Norwegian iTunes account that is the problem?

Bobby King

FarSight Employee
Feb 23, 2012
Hi Otto,

On April 6th, this was a common problem - especially for people living in certain areas of the country. Have you tried to download the tables recently?

Thanks,
Bobby

Otto

Apr 17, 2012
Hi Otto,

On April 6th, this was a common problem - especially for people living in certain areas of the country. Have you tried to download the tables recently?

Thanks,
Bobby

Hey Bobby,

Yes - I tried downloading again yesterday (April 23th). I've tried downloading both the free Pinball Arcade version and the paid version. I get the same download error on both. I have no problem installing the app itself.

I also tried to change apple account (to a US one) - but still the same error. It happens exactly as explained in the first post.

I live in Norway by the way.

Otto

Apr 17, 2012
I still can't download tables and it's driving me nuts. No one else have this problem.. I've tried everything. I give up.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.