Zaccaria Pinball - Farfalla (1983) Bugs & Feedback

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Had an issue when using the left kickback flipper it pushed the ball into the left side of the cabinet where the ball was stuck in the rail graphics. This was just left of the kickback flipper.

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
If the ball goes up the ramp but then falls back down, the bottom flippers will stop working and you'll drain. When you try to flip to save the ball, only the upper flippers will work.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
If the ball goes up the ramp but then falls back down, the bottom flippers will stop working and you'll drain. When you try to flip to save the ball, only the upper flippers will work.

I noticed this, too - IRL videos show the bottom flipper set is always active; perhaps this could be made to happen in the game?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

Had this happen twice during a game. Lost both balls as a result. Definitely game breaking. Also left sling shot isn't lit up during gameplay. Is this normal?

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
New bug, or normal? The "last chance" flippers only work once per ball. I saved a left outlane drain via that flipper, but sent the ball down the same left outlane twenty seconds later, at which time the "save me" flipper was dead. Is this supposed to happen?

night

May 18, 2012
Ball got stuck, see pic.

image.jpg

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Also had problema with the ramp. Ball hits the gate at the top and rolls back down the ramp and the bottom flippers remain deactivated. So instant death if the shot is unsuccesfull. This needs to be fixed asap.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
shouldn't the left sling shot be lit like the right side is ?

Keeping in line with the realism we've come to expect from Zsolt & the team, I'd say that's just a blown bulb that will be replaced at the next service (with v1.4) tee hee!! :p

night

May 18, 2012
We are missing some speech and sound FX in Farfalla.
And when you loose your ball at the end of your extra time she says "bye-bye, the fun is over"(!), check the end of this nice video and you'll hear it. (Great demo on how Frafalla works btw).

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Farfalla 1.8 has some bugs too:

cXTKdUc.jpg

Never saw these lamps alight in v.1.8 during gameplay,
but the LOVE insert above the right in-lane was dead since the first release, IIRC.

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
V2.0 could someone familiar with the machine verify that the yellow, blue and purple flower lights are alighting properly. I have noticed strange behaviors, like the yellow bank of lights all turning on when yellow targets have only been knocked down once etc.
Edit: specifically, all yellow flower lights seem to light if the under-ramp bonus is scored. Is this correct?

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Though not really a bug, don't you think collecting the multispecial should award an extra ball? A lot of work to get there and no EB. Just some lady saying that she likes playing with me. :p Also noticed that completion of the orange drop targets four times does not award EB either. I'm just going off the TNT video above. I know it's a setting and can be turned off, but come on. At least award for the multispecial.

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Hi there,
I downloaded the latest update (2.0) but I still find that the angle with which the ball is hit by the upper parts of the flippers is too wide, thus making very hard to hit the central targets with a more straight shot. Directioning the ball to the center part of the table seems to be not possible. I watched a couple of videos of real Farfalla machines and the behaviour is indeed different.
Does anybody agree? @Zsolt: do you plan to have a look? (thank you:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.