time machine

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i had a brief encounter with this pin spring 1984 when it appeared in the mall arcade. It had jet bumpers that went up and down on like an elevator. When the Jet bumpers went down the voice would say "now we shall go into the past" and when they came up the voice would say " now we shall go into the future". The jet bumpers go up and down by hitting a target at the top of the playfield. When the jet bumpers were down targets were exposed for high points and bonuses that are blocked when the bumpers are up. On the last ball when it drained there would be a timed bonus ball . you had 30 or 60 seconds (i forgot exactly) to get the bumpers down . If you got the bumpers down you would stop the clock. Raising the bumpers would restart the countdown (from where it left off) once time ran out the voice would say "the end" and game over . I forgot what company produced said table as i only had a brief encounter with this one. It was one awesome table.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Go d/l it for your iPad mini! Zaccaria pinball, it's great.

image.jpg

Last edited:

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Go d/l it for your iPad mini! Zaccaria pinball, it's great.

image.jpg
ask homework i have that app installed i need to look through it just before i found TPA i purchased all the tables on that APP it may be there undiscovered by me.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
I just checked the app store Norbert, and it's still free to download. The fee game is Time Machine. Just search Zaccaria Pinball and you will find it. I have the gold membership. It's a great pinball app!

night

May 18, 2012
Yeah, ASK released a lot of different pin apps, but the app you need is 'Zaccaria'. The Gold membership will let you adjust the physics(!) (still under development), graphics (lighting/day/night modus) and lots more. The developers are here on the forum (Zslot) and they are working on this app with the members here to make it perfect. And you certainly want to be part of this process as ASK shows a lot of commitment and the app is getting awesome.

Last edited:

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Yeah, ASK released a lot of different pin apps, but the app you need is 'Zaccaria'. The Gold membership will let you adjust the physics(!) (still under development), graphics (lighting/day/night modus) and lots more. The developers are here on the forum (Zslot) and they are working on this app with the members here to make it perfect. And you certainly want to be part of this process as ASK shows a lot of commitment and the app is getting awesome.
ah hah. i am not by my iPad right now but i think the APP i have installed is age of pinballs (it has spaceman and other EM tables in it) i need to look and see what exactly what i have downloaded / installed as i installed a few different APPS before i found TPA .

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I just checked the app store Norbert, and it's still free to download. The fee game is Time Machine. Just search Zaccaria Pinball and you will find it. I have the gold membership. It's a great pinball app!
i downloaded the APP this looks close to it (the real world one) but i am not 100% certain if it is the exact same one. I thought the real world pin had more on the play field and different colors i wish i could see the data east version so i can try to sort this out. i will just use the free version of the game before i invest in anything further as it crashed a few times when i tested it.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
What are you talking about, I do this clapping stuff all the time, it's cool! ;)
ha ha ha ha update i purchased the bronze member ship so it gives me dark / light 3 or 5 balls and some other settings. i bought a few other tables too as these were low cost the more pinball i can play the merrier. the time machine is very close to the real life pin i encountered.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
p.s. it was not crashing it was the bonus ball coming up its a tad different then i remember from the real world . The real world had a voice that said the end when bonus ball ended.

night

May 18, 2012
p.s. it was not crashing it was the bonus ball coming up its a tad different then i remember from the real world . The real world had a voice that said the end when bonus ball ended.

Yes, someone else mentioned this as well, it will be updated as I understood.
Move over to the ASK Homework forum section, there where it all happens..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts