Google Play Game Services for Leaderboards

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
Perhaps this will be a moot problem after WWDC, and Apple will lift their arbitrary limit on the number of leaderboards that we can have in Game Center. But in the mean time, Google seems to have provided a new cross-platform solution. I haven't looked into it much, but I really doubt that they'll limit the number of leaderboards that you can use.

Something like this could be great for Zaccaria. All of the tables could get their own leaderboard, and we could separate things further and have different leaderboards for Arcade and Simulation mode.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Perhaps this will be a moot problem after WWDC, and Apple will lift their arbitrary limit on the number of leaderboards that we can have in Game Center. But in the mean time, Google seems to have provided a new cross-platform solution. I haven't looked into it much, but I really doubt that they'll limit the number of leaderboards that you can use.

Something like this could be great for Zaccaria. All of the tables could get their own leaderboard, and we could separate things further and have different leaderboards for Arcade and Simulation mode.
Great idea, thanks! We will check it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.