Centaur/Pin*Bot Gameplay

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
pin*bot looks great too awesome graphics on both i assume iOS will have same graphics quality . I can't wait until the day i can get my hands on these pin*bot will be new to me centaur is a historic legacy table in my history. One more thing centaur looks to be set at the 3 ball recommended factory settings (great).

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
These look great. Centaur is going to be a personal favourite of mine, no doubt! Sounds very cool. Nice to see the animated slingshots being employed too. :)

I just hope the more recent table packs get updated to Steam pretty quickly because they are certainly not coming to Xbox 360 now.

Strange we still don't have the official FS gameplay video of Space Shuttle yet...

EDIT: That's one lucky drain save at 1:25! :)

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
On Pin*Bot, I hope the ball won't go so often in outlanes (and so weirdly), like it occured in PHoF/WPC.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Having trouble watching this vid. I can't stop! :)

Just notice what maybe a glitch on Centaur. Keeps popping up toward the top right of the screen. Any ideas?

Centaur_glitch.jpg

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Having trouble watching this vid. I can't stop! :)

Just notice what maybe a glitch on Centaur. Keeps popping up toward the top right of the screen. Any ideas?

Centaur_glitch.jpg

I don't think that's a glitch. That's how Centaur's multiball mode activates, with balls popping out from there.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I don't think that's a glitch. That's how Centaur's multiball mode activates, with balls popping out from there.

Ah, you are right! It's a trapdoor. Looks a bit odd, doesn't seem to raise or lower but then it does happen really quickly in the real game.

Lots more info in this Centaur II video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qci22znP4XM

I should have done my homework :D

Just glad it isn't a glitch!

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Loving the ruleset in Centaur too, the more I learn about this table, the more I like it!

Now what I don't get is where the captive ball disappears to, during the multiball sequence of the video?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Loving the ruleset in Centaur too, the more I learn about this table, the more I like it!

Now what I don't get is where the captive ball disappears to, during the multiball sequence of the video?
YEs I see that! At :57 mark, the camera pans up, and the captive ball disappears. :huh: That shouldn't happen.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
That isn't continuous gameplay--there's a fade transition there between two separate recordings.
ok I see that theres a cut a few seconds before the ball disappears. but the captive ball should never disappear. IT's weird how at the fade the ball appears to be coming from the captive ball, then it disappears when the camera pans. Hmmm

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Pinbot looks great, lighting is a very good representation of the real machine. Cant speak for Centaur as I've never played one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.