iOS - Bug Lot of lagging problems with Ripley's believe it or not

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I haven't seen any reports on this after some googling but I am experiencing a lot of lag problems with Ripley's believe it or not and to some extent with the two new ones as well: Pinbot and MM but not nearly as bad as with Ripley. It seems like the processor/RAM on my iPad1 cannot handle the flow of the game and the ball gets "jumpy". It's obviously quite annoying since the ball could be at your flipper one second and down the drain the next...

Does anyone experience the same problem?

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I only have problems on my Ipad1 if I have safari open with a few tabs or some intenser sites loaded. I however don't have Ripleys on my IOS, but I do have the new tables.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I get a bit of lag on Ripley's on my iphone 4. It pretty much started after I updated to 5.1. Farsight has mentioned in the past that Ripley's uses more cpu resources than the other tables.

Alexandre Vraux

Mar 5, 2012
I just noticed there are more less lag on iPhone 4 in landscape mode!!!
In portrait mode the game becomes very slowly with multiballs

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
I noticed a bit of a Frame rate drop on all the tables depending on how much action is on the screen with my iPhone 4 particularly when loading a new table. FPS does seem to drop a bit more with Ripley's though. Hopefully they're able to optimize the engine more as time goes on, because as it is it I'm a fairly disappointed.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I have the same problem with RBION on my iPad 1. It occasional happens on others tables but not nearly as often. I mentioned this in another thread somewhere.

gjarnling

Jun 12, 2012
the only time I experience lag on my iPad2 or iPhone 4S is when I recieve a notifcation, which I guess can be switched off when playing the game. so I guess it's 'cus of the hardware in iPhone 4/iPad 1...?

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I'm using an ipad2, but I also use TPA on my 3GS with no problem. Both are jail broken with springtomize 2 installed.

Springtomize let's you turn off multitasking which I have done.

If you are jail broken I would recommend this (unofficial) app as I have lots more memory without having to mess around deleting stuff from the multitasking bar before playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts