Android - Bug Sync local and server, if some Master goals are solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Following issue:
I'm in Vacation in Italia. The Internet access in the hotel is more or less very bad(Password and user ID must be insert via browser....
Now I've reach the goal of 750t points in the table fire power - the last open issue-
If I want e.g. Change tilt off, I get the message, that I must solve all Master goals, but all are done and tagged. If the game sync automatically, if I've a good In connection or does I've now for all time a leak?
Screenshoot attached.

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Edit: not the Master, I should finish the Standart goals :O - hey I'm finish Standart and master goals at all

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
qe3u3e9a.jpg

eru9eza8.jpg

nynadyra.jpg

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Ok,
Now I've seen same behavior with Pin Bot, after reachd all table goals, I didn't see the master goals.
The reason is, that the IN timed out and no IN connection is available, only the authentication page in the browser. So same data's are not updated.
Pin Bot has received the right status after reconnect to the Internet and play one game more.

FirePower doesn't :confused: also my highes highscore is not listed in the high score list 922k ( plus see the Screenshot above and check the high score list the entry is missing. I believe that this is the reason, that the table is confused ( or more my person) It is possible to start somewhere a "must to sync"? (local to Server)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts