Hidden Message In TPA?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Anyone else see the dirty mirror on the left side of the room on the PS3? It says "coming soon" and there's a reflection of a pool table in the back... What does this mean? Big Shot coming next?

i23hoi.jpg

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I noticed on the right side of the room on 360, there's an old looking poster with a white bearded soldier saying "you got what it takes soldier, now rack up those high scores!". I wonder if that means Spirit of 76 is coming. On iPad, I saw there was a partially visible sign on the left of the room where part of a digital display was visible. I wonder if that is a hint at an early SS table coming.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Yep I noticed it and being a huge fan Hustle Kings, I was hoping for an actual pool game ... hehe, well what the heck, I'll settle for a pinball pool game!

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I was hoping for an actual pool game

I was thinking the same thing, Farsight is good at making physics work so a new pool game would be interesting to see however, I dont think they would have enough time to make one since they are so busy with TPA...

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I found out what the partially shown marquee on the left in the room in the iOS version is from. I was playing PHOF and I think it's the Sorcerer marquee. I also found out the room on iOS is the same one when you play a game in PHOF 360.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts