Bug Android Version 1.14.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.14.1 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.2.2

Bug Description: Tilting during or right before the EOB on Centaur will carry the TILT over to the plunge screen of the next ball

Steps To Reproduce: Tilt at the end of the ball while the EOB is being collected and when the view shifts to the plunge screen for the next ball the TILT message will still be on the screen. You can plunge, but not flip.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: If you TILT during game play you get a regular plunge, no carried over Tilt message. Is this a timing issue?

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
Good afternoon, I am not sure if this problem qualifies as a "bug" however, I find I am unable to "insert coins" when playing on the "Pro" version of Pinbot. if anyone has any information please post a reply.

currently running TPA with a Sony tablet S with Android 4.0

Frequency of bug: recurring
Can reproduce error after accessing operator menu

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Back at home with good INconnection:)

There is a small spelling bug included:
Language is Germany, if I press on Sessions2, the popup tells me "Alle verfügbaren Tische wurden gekauft" but the umlaut "ü" and the following char "b" looks like cryptic. Uncomfortable the screenshoot does not capture this popup

PinBot
In the hole in the upper left corner beside the ramp, there is only place for 1ball. During multi ball it's possible to hold 2balls in one hall. That's is normally not possible, the second ball must be came out immediately.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Good afternoon, I am not sure if this problem qualifies as a "bug" however, I find I am unable to "insert coins" when playing on the "Pro" version of Pinbot. if anyone has any information please post a reply.

currently running TPA with a Sony tablet S with Android 4.0

Frequency of bug: recurring
Can reproduce error after accessing operator menu

To play in Pro Mode go to the table menu, press pro menu, turn the operators menu ON, press continue, then go back to the game start menu. Wait a few seconds, press start.

Watch the game start.

If you want to change any game settings then press open the coin door when in the pro menu. Press ad a few times to see some tests, then press the up/down button once press adv until you see AU in the display. That is the audit menu. keep pressing adv until you see Ad in the display, this is the Adjust menu.

When you have changed what you desire, press back. Go to game start menu, wait a few seconds, press start.

NB: DO NOT turn off free play!!

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Something going wrong with Firepower. After the game, if the last ball is lost, the table is waiting - for what? Maybe on another ball, which is no more in the game? I must tilt the game, that the game continuous. This occurred temporarily
Tablett A510 OS 4.1.2

Also I have no idea, what's going wrong:
Now I have a good Internet connection and I've solve once again the last open 750000 goal, now the highscore is in the list, but the option for tilt is still barred

myse7asu.jpg

All goals are solved

a8a2aged.jpg

But I received for the option Tilt still this message

e8uzy5ym.jpg

I have no idea anymore - only it's a bug - what it can be, or what I can do.....
Any help full idea's

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
The IFPA Pro Tips for Pin*Bot are actually the ones from White Water. Also, when I completed the standard goals for Pin*Bot, I already had been awarded the 2.5 million points wizard goal without completing it.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
@Mad07, see if completing any of the goals again makes a difference. TPA will do a background check, notice that you have completed all goals and enable the menu. Or restart TPA completely, especially after the end-of-ball bug in Firepower.

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
"The Sun" wizard goal not awarded on PinBot

Device/OS: Nexus 7/Android 4.2.2

Bug Description: Received special for reaching the Sun on PinBot, but wizard goal isn't awarded

Steps To Reproduce: I advanced to the Sun, hit the green target on the right side, and then the "Special" arrow lit up (which points to the same target on the right side). I hit the target on the right side again, got the "thwack" noise and the HUD said "SPECIAL", but the wizard goal is still unchecked. On that same ball I continued advancing to Neptune (so I know I "got past" the Sun).

Frequency: Have only done it once...but don't know if I want to spend the time doing it again. :)

Eckless

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
@Mad07, see if completing any of the goals again makes a difference. TPA will do a background check, notice that you have completed all goals and enable the menu. Or restart TPA completely, especially after the end-of-ball bug in Firepower.

Thanks for replay, an open questions is, does the application will already send a data check to the server, if the goal issue marked as solved?

Evilpenguinj

May 24, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 7 Android 4.2.2

Bug Description: Cactus Canyon, after your game is over and you go to start a new one and it crashes every time

Steps to Reproduce: Play one game, and go to start a new one and the app crashes

Frequency: Seems to happen everytime!

Jason

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks for replay, an open questions is, does the application will already send a data check to the server, if the goal issue marked as solved?

It doesn't help :(

I have finalised today 2times the Bonus of 145k, get the extra ball at 410k, reached the 50k of firepower bonus one time (after that the value of the Bonus goes down to 10k(???) ) The highest(not my highest one,but enough is online in the list) Tilt is still barred :mad::mad::mad:

Maybe Ryan can help????

It does not make fun to try x Times blind the same game to reached the solved items once again without the expected suggest

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Just updated the rez for the time being, if you delete and re-download this should be fixed.

The IFPA Pro Tips for Pin*Bot are actually the ones from White Water. Also, when I completed the standard goals for Pin*Bot, I already had been awarded the 2.5 million points wizard goal without completing it.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Is this happening on all tables or just Firepower?

It doesn't help :(

I have finalised today 2times the Bonus of 145k, get the extra ball at 410k, reached the 50k of firepower bonus one time (after that the value of the Bonus goes down to 10k(???) ) The highest(not my highest one,but enough is online in the list) Tilt is still barred :mad::mad::mad:

Maybe Ryan can help????

It does not make fun to try x Times blind the same game to reached the solved items once again without the expected suggest

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Can anyone else repro this?

Device/OS: Nexus 7 Android 4.2.2

Bug Description: Cactus Canyon, after your game is over and you go to start a new one and it crashes every time

Steps to Reproduce: Play one game, and go to start a new one and the app crashes

Frequency: Seems to happen everytime!

Jason

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Can anyone get this goal in the current build?

Device/OS: Nexus 7/Android 4.2.2

Bug Description: Received special for reaching the Sun on PinBot, but wizard goal isn't awarded

Steps To Reproduce: I advanced to the Sun, hit the green target on the right side, and then the "Special" arrow lit up (which points to the same target on the right side). I hit the target on the right side again, got the "thwack" noise and the HUD said "SPECIAL", but the wizard goal is still unchecked. On that same ball I continued advancing to Neptune (so I know I "got past" the Sun).

Frequency: Have only done it once...but don't know if I want to spend the time doing it again. :)

Eckless

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Can anyone else repro this?

Re - Cactus Canyon, crash on start of 2nd game. - no it won't reproduce for me.
This is on same device, N7 Unlocked & rooted stock JB 4.2.2.
This is on an owned table - not a demo.

(Wasn't there a bug when 1.13 beta first released where CC would crash on 1st start of game. Could it be linked to this.)

Last edited:
N

netizen

Seeing as things are being checked ...

Can you ask the art department (?) to add to their list of many issues - checking the placement of the outlane posts in Centaur, as well as the one direction gate on the right outlane "save" mechanism.

The posts seem low, and the "save" gate gets the ball stuck in it fairly frequently. Based on the videos I have seen of Centaur it's not supposed to be so hit/miss with the saves where it seems like it happens automatically, and then the other times no matter how, or where you nudge it has no effect.

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
Nexus 7 JB 4.1.2 rooted

Cactus Canyon crashes on my device when starting a second game. (Whether I play through the whole first game or just quit in the middle of it.) I do not own this table so I'm playing the free table of the month version.

*edit* If you were talking about the new .rez for Pin*Bot, I haven't downloaded it, so I can't confirm if the Sun Special can be completed or not, but with the build I got from the Play Store I was able to complete it. Though, it did take the second time getting it to actually check it off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts