How does add-a-ball work exactly?

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
I can not find a decent rulesheet online to save my life for Centaur. I was just wondering the exact rules to adding a ball. I know the bottom rollovers can add-a-ball. What else adds a ball? How many times can you add a ball? I had one multiball where it felt like I added 8 balls (only 5 at a time, but I'd drain a couple then add 2 more).

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I can not find a decent rulesheet online to save my life for Centaur. I was just wondering the exact rules to adding a ball. I know the bottom rollovers can add-a-ball. What else adds a ball? How many times can you add a ball? I had one multiball where it felt like I added 8 balls (only 5 at a time, but I'd drain a couple then add 2 more).
i just typed up a long reply and crashed and lost it. Basicly your asking how to get multi ball (power orbs). The queens chamber (when lit upper left playfield), the ORBS targets center playfield hitting ORBS in ORDER releases one , out of order lights a captive orb 1-4 yellow lights front of flippers. To release activate the release target upper right play field. the guardian can release a power orb the blue light in outlanes / inlanes changeable by flipper button. listen for guardian releases power orb. Should be able to have unlimited releases of power orbs per ball it seems to be set for factory settings 3 ball game. in the table menu there should be instructions on how to play and rules. please use to clarify the high lights i typed i believed i high lighted most of it if i missed anything i had to retype this . EDIT: Keep in mind there were operator settings for level of difficulty from liberal (easy) to conservative (difficult). It appears TPA has gone with recommended factory settings for a 3 ball game which would apply.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I love this table and its almost constant multiball. Hitting the centre drop targets in order is not difficult and if you mess the order up you still lock a ball.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
There was a video on here where a guy walks through the rules. I cant find it but its an older guy and the video itself is kinda old anybody?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
There was a video on here where a guy walks through the rules. I cant find it but its an older guy and the video itself is kinda old anybody?
We have a few minor setting differences then that video may show . We are allowed ONE guardian release per ball. Once you release a power orb by the guardian the blue light in the middle of the flippers will go out the remainder of that ball. Captive orbs ( the yellow lights just up from the flippers 1-4) do remain and hold over to the next ball if not released however the release target must be reactivated ( the 1-4 target bank right play field in order). Specials completed are supposed to award an extra ball in our TPA version however i am not sure if this is working as i don't recall seeing an extra ball after completing a couple specials.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.