Table Pack #15 Guesses

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Any ideas on the hint that FS gave for next months tables??.........

"After being told that he was going to be Table of the Month, the normally cool Dr. Dude spun out the front door to the local tavern. Can you guess which two tables will be in Table Pack 15?"

7jk_1ION.jpg

Now when 'local tavern' was mentioned i instantly though of Championship Pub???, also the word 'spun' and looking at the picture there is a whirlwind around Dr Dude's hand....but im not sure on the torso his head is placed on?

So i would guess...

Championship Pub
Whirlwind

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Somehow the other guess thread got nuked. I merged a couple threads and something went haywire. I've never had that happen before. Sorry about that, guys :eek:.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Victory
Sorceror
T2
Tee'd Off
Flight 2000

Thanks Gooche, that list is getting very short now and not much to look forward to. I think it's time for another visit to Farsight Studios by a forum member to top up on blurry photos!

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Terminator 2???, when the hell was that announced?? ....that has to be kickstarter right?. If they could then go on to get Indian Jones and Addams Family, it would be the icing on the cake.

So bar Sorceror and Whirlwind they have now exhausted their previously released tables??...i wonder if they will then move on to releasing a table from their Gottlieb collection along side every new unreleased table?

What was the deal with them not releasing Jive Time??

Last edited:
N

netizen

Somehow the other guess thread got nuked. I merged a couple threads and something went haywire. I've never had that happen before. Sorry about that, guys :eek:.

The board's getting bigger and the there are more child boards now than ever before. Merging large threads will become more and more difficult depending on the forum software, and the health of the data base. It's some server side geekery to be done.

WW and CP seems like an odd table pack. Both title are strong enough, imo, to carry a release.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Terminator 2???, when the hell was that announced?? ....that has to be kickstarter right?. If they could then go on to get Indian Jones and Addams Family, it would be the icing on the cake.

So bar Sorceror and Whirlwind they have now exhausted their previously released tables??...i wonder if they will then move on to releasing a table from their Gottlieb collection along side every new unreleased table?

What was the deal with them not releasing Jive Time??

It's spelled Sorcerer. And yes, other than that and Whirlwind (which is likely for the next pack), that's all from the Williams Collection. Jive Time probably won't be re-released.

There are still some from the Gottlieb Collection that haven't been released. Victory and Tee'd Off are coming for sure. Ace High and El Dorado are possible. Goin' Nuts is probably too rare for them to get hold of. Strikes N Spares isn't really a pinball machine.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'd like to see an EM version of El Dorado (or any of the other 2 variants of the game) rather than the City of Gold edition. I also wonder if they'll bring in any games from Microsoft's TPA that I would like see.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I'll repeat what I said in the other guess thread. I'm very surprised to "probably" see Whirlwind and Champ Pub together. I would have thought FarSight would have saved WW to be packed with an older new release table that might not have sold well if paired with, say, some of the remaining Gottlieb HOF rereleases.

With that said, I hope one of two things happen. FarSight has some really kicka$$ new tables to be paired with the rereleases or they soon dump the idea of rereleasing just about all of the remaining one's.

I'm on the fence with not knowing about what's coming. On one hand it was great to have an upcoming list that we deduced from SYT's trip to Big Bear. On the other, it's kinda cool to have no idea what's coming each month.

On a side note, I'm excited to see what ST:TNG running on the PS4 looks and plays like at E3. Hopefull, FarSight will have some good video of it as it's always hard to tell with cam footage. They really seem to have a good relationship with Sony right now and are really promoting it. I guess the same restrictions (publisher issues) that apply to the xbox 360 also apply to the xbox one so, maybe, that's why we haven't heard anything about that version yet.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Victory
Sorceror
T2
Tee'd Off
Flight 2000

Other rumored tables include Tales from the Crypt and Rollercoaster Tycoon which Gary Stern mentioned in an interview earlier this year as if they'd already been released by Farsight.
From the Bally poll where Centaur won the other choices were 8 Ball Deluxe and Fireball: The poll seems to suggest they will make the other 2 at some point and to just vote on which one you'd liked to have seen first.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Strikes N Spares, the Gottlieb machine, is a redemption game that uses pinball mechanics. It's not a traditional pinball machine and doesn't really have any place in TPA.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Strikes N Spares, the Gottlieb machine, is a redemption game that uses pinball mechanics. It's not a traditional pinball machine and doesn't really have any place in TPA.

That being said. I really do like Strikes N Spares. It's not pinball, but it is fun to play with your friends.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Strikes 'n Spares - No thank you

Strikes and Spares - Yes Please
Who hasn't played this in a bowling alley at some point in their life?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts