Query

thejokeriswild

Apr 18, 2012
OK, so I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not paticularly interested in the initial 4 tables that have been released with the exception of Ripley's. However, I am greatly interested in getting Medieval Madness and Attack From Mars. Basically, my question is this:

Will I have to spend 800 pts on the initial 4 tables in order to download and play future table packs?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Have you spent any time on the initial tables? If not, you really are in for a treat. I don't know too many who actually don't like TOTAN or ToM

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Yeah, I have a hard time imagining anyone who likes pinball not liking either one of Theatre of Magic or TOTAN, unless you have some kind of disdain for John Popadiuk or something. I know I don't (PLEASE GET WORLD CUP SOCCER ON HERE, FARSIGHT, PLEEEEEEAAAASE! I'd pay 3200 points for it!)

...Ahem...

I've even found that Black Hole is quite engaging, which took me by surprise. Once you get used to the quirks of the flipper layout, it can be a lot of fun (occasional cheap drains from the plunger aside.) The lower playfield is really nifty. It's definitely a nice change of pace from the busier modern tables, and getting multiball is actually a genuine challenge unlike the others. Only once have I managed to get close. I had two ball multiball going in the lower playfield but one of them drained when the gate was closed, and I blew it from there. Considering your captured balls are kicked on each drain, it's a real accomplishment to get 3-ball multiball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts