Android - Request Any chance of support for the Xbox 360 controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Hello there, I'm wondering if there's any chance of the game supporting the Xbox 360 (or games for windows live whatever) controller in the future?

So far I've noticed that a few apps work with the wired Xbox 360 controller via a USB HTG cable (off the top of my head Zen does it and I played something else earlier that I forgot >_<) and wondered if you have any plans to support it. If the 360 might not be getting tables for a while it'd be great to be able to play these new tables with a 360 controller ^_^

Or is this something that I'd need to root because it's not possible to get the licenses to legally support the 360 controller on android based devices? <_<

Alternatively is this what the big update that iOS got that we're expecting will do?

Thanks in advance ^_^

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Hello there, I'm wondering if there's any chance of the game supporting the Xbox 360 (or games for windows live whatever) controller in the future?

So far I've noticed that a few apps work with the wired Xbox 360 controller via a USB HTG cable (off the top of my head Zen does it and I played something else earlier that I forgot >_<) and wondered if you have any plans to support it. If the 360 might not be getting tables for a while it'd be great to be able to play these new tables with a 360 controller ^_^

Or is this something that I'd need to root because it's not possible to get the licenses to legally support the 360 controller on android based devices? <_<

Alternatively is this what the big update that iOS got that we're expecting will do?

Thanks in advance ^_^

This should be possible in a future release, and has kinda been promised the previous 2 release packs.
What you're looking out for is Android getting native controller support, (this would not require you to Root your device), you would simply plug your controller in via an OTG/USB adapter, then map your button presses to TPA and play.

Android is currently 2 features begind ios (hopefully soon to catch up) these being directional nudging (L, LU, UP, RU, R) and iCade support.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Good to hear :D I was stalling on getting the pro pack because I figured I'd be spending most of my time on the pc version soon... but xbox flavoured pinball on the go has sold me :D

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I would love to have some kind of controller support. My Nexus 10 would be a great mobile pinball machine if I had controller support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts