Looping the Queen's Chamber for Fun and Profit

Eegah

May 12, 2013
So it turns out that contrary to what I'd expect, hitting the Queen's Chamber enough times and hitting the Release without doing ORBS awards points and lights the Special without the bother of releasing a ball. You can then grab the EB without hitting any ORBS targets, or anything else on the table at all really. This also applies to subsequent balls.

It seems fairly exploitable given that the Chamber is arguably the easiest shot on the table. Trap up on the right, make the shot and it goes down the left whatchamacallit to a very easy trap on the left flipper. Post transfers are 100% safe so lather, rinse, repeat.

And what to do after hitting the special? Well the safest shot is to just keep banging on the Chamber. Eventually it's 110,000 per shot and ensures your bonus is at its 79k maximum. Don't bother with the multiplier, sending it uptable just yields control of the ball for a chance at another 79k at the end of the ball.

Not the most sporting method but it works well enough. Only sticking point is if you brick -- real hard to regain control but of course if you made the shot six times prior you've got the EB in hand anyway.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
True, but tht 1000 HoF isn't going to cheese itself.

In theory you can hit the blue guardian lights for six-ball, correct?

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
In theory you can hit the blue guardian lights for six-ball, correct?

Alas, Centaur only has five balls available. If you hit the Guardian rollovers with five balls in play, you get nada. I don't recall what happens if you had five balls, drained one, and then hit the rollovers...

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
except for one thing. EB seems to be hit or miss on the specials. The only thing i have ever been awarded is a REPLAY when completing any special. I have never gotten an EB on either special or by points.

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Weird, I get the EB every time. Here I am with a non-zero score with a ball in the plunger on ball 1:

1lUvoQW.png

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
all of a sudden tonight i started getting EBs at least from the queens chamber !!! did not hit the special on the ORBS as i hit release before they build up enough to make special.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts