Bug Kindle Fire Version 1.14.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Kindle Fire version 1.14.1 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

Ben Nelson

Apr 21, 2013
Device/OS: Kindle Fire

Bug Description:App crashes to desktop after posting player scores at end of game.

Steps To Reproduce:Finish a game.

Frequency:Often. This issue was occurring at the end of every game. Has settled down to 3 out of 5 games crashing.

Additional Comments:
Thought the issue resolved itself. It merely took a short break coming back less frequently.

CandlepinScott

May 31, 2013
Device/OS: Kindle Fire

Bug Description:App crashes to desktop after posting player scores at end of game.

Steps To Reproduce:Finish a game.

Frequency:Often. This issue was occurring at the end of every game. Has settled down to 3 out of 5 games crashing.

Additional Comments:
Thought the issue resolved itself. It merely took a short break coming back less frequently.

Ditto here, as of 1:22am on 5/31/13
Crashed on Cactus Canyon, Space Mission, and BOP (previously stable on the kindle) in mid-game.

- Scott

CandlepinScott

May 31, 2013
Device: Kindle Fire v.10.4.3

Bug Description: Pinball Arcade App crashes when played with Wi-Fi enabled. Did NOT crash with Wi-Fi enabled in Tournament play, only when played out of "My Tables"

Steps to Reproduce: Play any game out of My Tables folder and have Wi-Fi enabled. Game will crash about five to ten minutes in.

Frequency: Almost every time during a "good" game. App does not crash during a short game or while in menu area.

Additional Comments: Like I said, this did not happen if games were played in Tournament mode.

Thanks,

-Scott

CandlepinScott

May 31, 2013
Device: Kindle Fire v.10.4.3

Bug Description: Pinball Arcade App crashes when played with Wi-Fi enabled. Did NOT crash with Wi-Fi enabled in Tournament play, only when played out of "My Tables"

Steps to Reproduce: Play any game out of My Tables folder and have Wi-Fi enabled. Game will crash about five to ten minutes in.

Frequency: Almost every time during a "good" game. App does not crash during a short game or while in menu area.

Additional Comments: Like I said, this did not happen if games were played in Tournament mode.

Thanks,

-Scott

Deleted and reinstalled the app today. Still no changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts