List of TV tables?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Does anyone know of a complete list of TV themed tables?

If one doesn't exist, maybe we can start it...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It's difficult in some cases because you can't tell what the game may be based on. Plus there are other examples where it is not what it seems (Addams Family, Flintstones, Transformers, etc would not count because it is based on the movie version, NOT the TV show). Here is what I can think of off the top of my head:
Wheel of Fortune, CSI, Tales from the Crypt, Twilight Zone, X-Files, Baywatch, Charlie's Angels, Star Trek: TNG, the original Star Trek (Bally and Gottlieb), 24, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Simpsons Pinball Party, Original Simpsons game, South Park, TMNT, Family Guy, Sopranos, Buck Rogers, Monday Night Football
Was Barb Wire a bad movie or bad TV show? I can't remember. Where would WWF Royal Rumble go as it's not the TV show but an annual event? What about Bugs Bunny?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Haha, Barb Wire was a bad movie. Very bad movie.

Bugs Bunny is definitely a grey area. A series of theatrical shorts later packaged into various TV shows, so I guess it could count.

WWF... naww, but that may be my bias coming out.

Only one I can think of that you missed would be Doctor Who.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
While not officially a TV based table, the artwork of the late 70s Eight Ball is based off Happy Days.

Edit: Just found out about another TV based table, Rescue 911.

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Wow, Rescue 911... such a random property to build a pinball game from.

acey99

Mar 7, 2012
Rollergames is actually based off a TV series as well. Was canceled before the machine came out i believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.