Grafic Update in the next time ( Flashing lights ... ) ?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Can we expect in the near future already a grafic-update of this table?
I mean spec. the light-effects

Have a look here

night

May 18, 2012
Don't even think about graphic updates. FarSight and graphic updates.. nope. I have to say that the last two table-packs have good graphics. (Compared to the dreadfull job been done on Cactus Canyon for example..) If FarSight could keep the graphic consistency of the last table packs then there is not much to complain. And good God, I did complain about their graphics!

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
iOS will not get the lighting effects. X-Box 360 will get them however that is not the platform i wish to use or purchase. The iOS version is fine and acceptable.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Geez that table looks like crap with cool white LEDs.

Agreed. It clashes with the off white of the table graphics. Don't like it at all.

The thing I like most about incandescent lights is that they take a moment to turn off completely. There's that fading glow. Don't know if they make LED's like that, but it's the thing I notice the most.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I dont think they do without some kind of controller like slow fade color changers. Warm frosted or RETRO LEDs would look alot better.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Agreed. It clashes with the off white of the table graphics. Don't like it at all.

The thing I like most about incandescent lights is that they take a moment to turn off completely. There's that fading glow. Don't know if they make LED's like that, but it's the thing I notice the most.
Some LEDs can do fades, but most pinball machines would not contain the software instructions to execute the fade, because they had incandescents originally and got the fade "for free".

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts