Request Avatars please !!!

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I for one would really like to see an AVATAR BUNDLE on the PSN which works on both the PS3 and the PS Vita ... I want the Pinball Arcade logo, and one or two for each table ... Can't you help me out? Besides, its a way to generate additional funds and its advertising too ... is that a good enough incentive? Each time you release a new set of tables, bam .. a new set of Avatars ... CHING CHING! I can hear that change rattling around in your pockets and a bunch of happy customers too!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I just hope they get the aspect ratio right on the pinball. The TPA logo on the PS3 XMB game icon makes the pinball look like an EGG!
Someone should have noticed this before it went to retail. They should have also added a nice wallpaper BG along with the icon like most other games have.
These are small details, but very easy to do and make it appear much more professional.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I have to agree with the both of you, bring on some nice Avatars and a Dynamic theme along with a wallpaper as well. Lets hope Farsight gets this message, it is a money maker for them anyway!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Hmm if you guys come up with the resources , IE background picture and video footage , I happen to know someone who does fantastic PS3 themes , he might be kind to us and do the work . there is no promises but he did some neat ones based on Gundam Extreme VS .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts