I'd Buy That Table - An Unofficial Poll

Which tables would you want to buy in TPA? Select as many as you'd like

• Total voters

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Since FarSight is burning through the Williams and Bally tables, I thought it'd be fun to create a poll featuring 30 Williams and Bally tables, taken from the top tables at IPDB.org. This is an unofficial poll, but maybe FarSight could get some ideas from the results. It's a mix of licensed and unlicensed tables as well, so some may require Kickstarters, and some may not. Select as many as you want from the list.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I remember playing Corvette a few times at my bowling alley several years ago, when I was still in 2nd or 3rd grade. Would love to play this game again.

I thought I saw a Demolition Man back at Gino's Pub/Family Fun Center, but it was out of order and is now gone, with the place being without pinball.

A ton of others I would love to see immortalized onto TPA.

N

netizen

Too bad there wasn't a select all :(

If this was a roadmap of TPA for the next ~2 years I don't know if there would be too many disappointed players. Especially if the old Sterns from the official polls were mixed in.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Don't even know why Whirlwind is on there since it's probably going to be in the next pack. If not then, it'll be within the next two.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
All of those choices are top notch. As usual licensed tables lead the way. World Cup Soccer '94 is my dream table next to Indiana Jones.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
darn it. didn't notice "who dunnit" until I already voted.
hey you, reading this, do me a solid and cast a vote for who dunnit for me.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
An "all of the above" box would have been appreciated (I ticked all tables). I see no reason not to buy all the tables coming out! :D

MOAR PINBALL!

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I would like to see most, if not all, to be released but, I only voted for ten.
I'm not greedy.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts