¶¶¶ Howdy Do ¶¶¶

Tor_Hershman

May 30, 2013
Greetings, I am Tor Hershman, The Amazon River Of Consciousness.

Allow moi to pinballily introduce i-self with Retro Mundi's Carnival Freak Show Pinball.
NOTE: I am the high scorer.
http://www.retromundi.com/games/pinball-games/freakshow-pinball.html

Visit me wee YouTube Channel where I flip around
all the deities with parodies.

I also do visuals...
album_1269235805.png

album_1143875882.jpg

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
i'm guessing you did a lot of acid in the 60s

this is you?

well welcome aboard dude, pinball is the glue that binds us together :)

Last edited:

Tor_Hershman

May 30, 2013
What?!?!?!
No one has attempted to oust moi as the reinging
Carnival Freak Show Pinball champion of the universe?!?

BTW, ya gotz ta click on the
[+/-]
to see the High Scores.

Anywho, since we all can't get together @ the nearest arcade...here is a must less
intense online pinball, The Law Of The West Pinball game which moi just happens to also be champ of.
http://www.retromundi.com/games/pinball-games/law-of-the-west-pinball.html

Now to answer/respond to your many questions.
Night, what an awfully hideous term to use for myself, "Normal," YUCK!
Hi, Fungi.
Thank you, Bonzo. Any Do Dah Band with thee?
Well, Skill Shot, you're obviously the Religious Authority here and have been TOO busy studying, or studding, The Bible to have ever heard of parody or comedy or or Ted Nugent or "Cat Scratch Fever" or the difference betwixt a 'scratch' and 'sex'.
I suppose, @ least moi hopes, ye may enjoy this...
Dan Bradford, geeee, Dan I never got to do any LSD in the the 60s BUT I did a LOT of oxygen & hydrogen mixed & unmixed and yes...that 'tis moi in both of the first two YouTube visuals.
Neglectoid, no, you're wrong. I'm a bore. Tor the bore.

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Well, Skill Shot, you're obviously the Religious Authority here and have been TOO busy studying, or studding, The Bible to have ever heard of parody or comedy or or Ted Nugent or "Cat Scratch Fever" or the difference betwixt a 'scratch' and 'sex'.
Skill Shot is a religious authority? No, no, you've got it all wrong. Skill Shot makes religious authorities flee in terror!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Oh I got it, what I didn't get was why is it HERE enless your just sharing your sexual and religious prefferences fine....what no political stance? :p maybe throw in some gay marriage and abortion ethics while your at it :)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
finally someone possibly nuttier than me lol

welcome tor

ss doesnt have a pc unforunately or he would be like a dog with a bone.

Tor_Hershman

May 30, 2013
Indeed, Heretic, for being deliberately sane on a planet that worships madness is the most demented course a person could peruse thus...moi be the nuttiest!

Yes, SS would be as a chihuahua with a blue whale mandible.

Now here hear the word of the bone...

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor

Last edited:
N

netizen

Careful. Don't go throwing those numbers around Tor, we may be burdened by the questions they bring up.
Be seeing you ;)

Tor_Hershman

May 30, 2013
Shellshock in the kitchen!
Answers are a prison!

I’ve never created an Iron Maiden parody, NetiZen, perhaps moi shall.

Anywho, here’s a wee bit ‘O answers.

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor
album_1294617816.jpg

Last edited:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
why bother when ss 'tis a whales ego with a fleas talent - it's all The Universe, TT.

Tor, how about stop being such a dick, dude?
you don't know Skill_Shot, you know nothing about him, you're just reacting to something in this thread where he questioned what all your stuff is about, and what it has to do with this forum - quite reasonable questions imo, as you seem to have a strange way of interacting that doesn't really tally with your 'i-self'/'moi'/'i am the river of consciousness' bull****.

i say again, welcome to the forum if you wanna play nice, but if you just wanna show off or pick on someone then bugger off back up the river of consciousness and have another kilo of ketamine

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.