Bug Table Pack 5 Missing Taxi?

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I've been poking around the table packs on Amazon and I noticed that table pack 5's description on the Amazon store page (NOT the in game menu) only mentions Harley Davidson and not Taxi. I'm almost certain it should include both. Hopefully it's just a mistake in the description as I don't think people would be happy if they spent $4.99 and only ended up getting HD.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I just updated the game today. I know the previous version, from a few days ago, had numerous pricing mistakes. To be clear, I *think* this error is on Amazon's end, not in the game's code. When you select the table in-game (either Taxi or Harley Davidson) it comes up asking if you want to buy the table pack, season pass, or play the demo. This box has the correct info. If you hit "buy table pack 5" then the page from the Amazon app store pops up and it only mentions Harley Davidson in the description. This is the page that doesn't look right.

dach

May 29, 2013
I recently bought both packs. Although I have TAXI I cant get BIG Shot. Game is definately updated, got the update for Centaur. :eek: which I really enjoyed before. With both packs loaded its not like I really miss Big shot but I did pay for the packs so... What Do I do now?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
There was another update after Centaur that should have addressed that. If not can you tell me what items you did buy and I will try to replicate it on my side?

I recently bought both packs. Although I have TAXI I cant get BIG Shot. Game is definately updated, got the update for Centaur. :eek: which I really enjoyed before. With both packs loaded its not like I really miss Big shot but I did pay for the packs so... What Do I do now?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Actually big shot is part of pack 7 with scared stiff, and taxi is with Harley, can you elaborate Dach?

dach

May 29, 2013
OK... Firstly thanks for checking in and reply; now get the game on Steam so you can have more of my $$$ :) . After the initial download and playing the free trial period I saw the sale on the 2 Season packs.. I bought both. ( I'm a sucker for pinball) The Dl went smoothly and I worked my way through each table to make sure there were no problems.

All the games loaded and played rather quickly; However when I hit start on BIG SHOT it just immediately drops the Kindle back to the initial start up screen . ( not the TPA screen but the opening desk shot; icons for whatever are on the carousel, shop Games Apps Books music ect.

Repeated attempts always result in the same result. Checking kindle properties > App settings . Auto updates are applied and the game is updated to the current ..( didnt look just now but I think its 1.141)

Last edited:

dach

May 29, 2013
If you fixed it then Thanks Ryan! Today it downloaded and installed; I went on the unlock all the wizard goals. I love target games:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts