A poll of the Stern S.A.M. Games you would like to see.

Vote on Stern S.A.M. Pinball games.

• World Poker Tour

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Pirates of the Caribean

Votes: 57 51.4%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 57 51.4%
  • Shrek

• Spider-Man

Votes: 54 48.6%
  • Wheel Of Fortune

• Big Buck Hunter Pro

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Ironman

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Tron Legacy LE

Votes: 63 56.8%
  • Rolling Stones

• AC/DC

Votes: 66 59.5%
  • Metalica

Votes: 54 48.6%
  • X-men

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • The Avengers

Votes: 32 28.8%

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • CSi

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • The Dark Knight

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 44 39.6%

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Transformers

Votes: 39 35.1%

• Total voters

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
These are all the Sam pinball games from Stern so far, remember all these are licensed so I don't know how many they can make, and how much they will cost. Again these are just ideas for The Pinball Arcade team for which Sam games we want to see, I know everybody wants all of them but their are too many so pick the ones you really want to see made, then we can see which ones Farsight might do if they can get the licence for it, enjoy the poll I know I will.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Family Guy would be amazing. Just played this one and would be very pleased if TPA secured the rights. I'm sure the mature theme may be an issue but how is it any worse than two shirtless dudes fighting in a bar?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Family Guy would be amazing. Just played this one and would be very pleased if TPA secured the rights. I'm sure the mature theme may be an issue but how is it any worse than two shirtless dudes fighting in a bar?

Shrek is an alternative to the game.

N

netizen

Is this another fantasy "I would buy this on TPA" poll?

Last edited:

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Family Guy and Batman (Dark Knight) are the only two I've played, and I like them both very much. Family Guy is friggen sweet though..

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Is this another fantasy "I would buy this on TPA" poll?

I'd say so. Except most of these are just that, fantasy. Nonetheless, I played along and voted.

Also, why is Tron Legacy Pro Edition listed? Wouldn't we want the LE? The illuminated ramps are the sh1t.

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Just to let you all know Family Guy, Wheel of Fortune, Spider-Man, Tron Legacy, The Dark Knight, Shrek, Avatar, And Big Buck Hunter Pro, are my most wanted tables on The Pinball Arcade right know. I haven't played 24, CSi, Rolling Stones, World Poker Tour, The Avengers, and Metallica. But all the others I love.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Yes it is another dream thread, to get The Farsight guys ideas whenever they get the Sam system working on The Pinball Arcade. They check these and see what people are interested in.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I've never seen so many poles on this forum as there have been the last few days. I'm not going to vote on this one because there seems to be no chance at this time for any of these to come to TPA. I'm sure that FS already knows that these tables garner a huge interest.

N

netizen

I've never seen so many poles on this forum as there have been the last few days.

It's a stripper-cize dance class weekend. We all need to get our bikini bodies back after a winter of playing pinball :cool:

I'm not going to vote on this one because there seems to be no chance at this time for any of these to come to TPA. I'm sure that FS already knows that these tables garner a huge interest.

Yeah there's been no shortage of messages on FB or here requesting new Stern tables every day, every table pack release, non-stop.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
during the DMD era my life took a turn as arcades vanished from the area. Therefore i never seen many of these tables in RL. Sure i would buy any of them but i chose a few toppers like AC/DC and i may have seen spiderman in RL but never got to play it .

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Dtown8532, Sorry I ment to say Tron Lagacy LE, I'll try to fix it.

I usually don't pick on typos, but in this case I think you should also fix the spelling of Legacy.. otherwise people may think you're asking for a PS3 only release..

Sorry, couldn't help myself.. ;)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
^BUDUMP PSSSH! good one. These polls and constant requests are another bi-product of opening the FB flood gates.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
S.A.M? Perhaps Lord of the Rings is not part of that but LOTR should be on the poll That would be a must buy for me and perhaps if the do a kickstarter, I would most likely conrtibute for the first time. I voted for all of them as modern Stern tables are fantastic!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts