HighScore List > compare PS3 to Tablett ( Android) and general question

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
I've seen in the forum some Screenshot’s from the PS3 ( I'll believe) .
In the overall High score list, there was a column, on which device the score was done.
On my tablet (Andoid) , I've never seen this one. Only No. 1,2,3 ... Name/ Tag ... Score

Another question to the high score:

I’m right, that only the Greatest Score is updated with the Server ?
Or also High Score 1-4 ?
Which kind of score from other User (not my friends: I haven't :O [I have, but not linked like facebook etc. Facebook is dead for me :cool::cool::cool:]) I can see on each table / will be sync. with the Server?

It was mention, that the high score list is separated for different devices:
Which kind of lists are available?

• PS3
• Iphone ? Ipad ? one List?
• Android Mobile Phone / Tablett ? One List ?
• XBOX
• PS-Vita
• MAC
• PC ?
• ….

Is there the possibility to have a look to the different kind of list via PC? Or only with my own Device, where I didn’t know (see above) from which device the score was done?

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
You are correct in that only a person's best score on each table is uploaded to the server.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
You are correct in that only a person's best score on each table is uploaded to the server.

I believe that every game's score is uploaded at the end of the game. Here's what I've seen happen:

device connected to internet.
play a game. get 100m. score goes on the device's local high score list: "100m"
check leaderboard later, I see my score on the leaderboard: "100m"
disconnect device from internet.
play game again. get 200m. score goes on the device's local high score list: "200m, 100m"
reconnect to internet.
play game again, get 150m. score goes on the device's local high score list. "200m, 150m, 100m"
check leaderboard later, I see my score on the leaderboard: "150m".

N

netizen

I think Mad07 is questioning, based on PS3 screen shots, whether each device has a separate leaderboard. The screen shots show different types of devices for the scores; some are marked mobile. When one looks at the leader boards from a mobile device, say Android, do they see all the potential scores posted from all the potential platforms, or is it filtered to only show certain/some platform scores?

Obviously the PS3 shows more than just equivalent console based scores, but IIRC the Xbox 360 only shows scores on the leaderboard that were achieved on other Xbox 360 versions of the game; this is based on reading the boards so I may be mistaken on this point.

If the Leaderboard show more than scores from the same type of device that you are viewing it from, will there, maybe, be a way to sort the list by device type?
For example, Android only Leaderboard, or iOS only Leaderboard, or OSX only Leaderboard etc.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The 360 has its own leaderboard; the others are all lumped together. On the PS3 there *is* a column identifying them as either OSX (Mac) Mobile (Android and iOS (and Kindle), or blank, which means PS3 (and Vita?). All those scores show up on Mobile platforms as well, it's just there's no platform column to help distinguish them. Not sure if Ouya and PC scores are/will be lumped in as well.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I believe that every game's score is uploaded at the end of the game. Here's what I've seen happen:

device connected to internet.
play a game. get 100m. score goes on the device's local high score list: "100m"
check leaderboard later, I see my score on the leaderboard: "100m"
disconnect device from internet.
play game again. get 200m. score goes on the device's local high score list: "200m, 100m"
reconnect to internet.
play game again, get 150m. score goes on the device's local high score list. "200m, 150m, 100m"
check leaderboard later, I see my score on the leaderboard: "150m".
You're right.

What the guy was asking is if a person can have more than one entry in the leaderboard. The answer to that is no.

You are also right in that it doesn't get updated if you're offline. Basically, the system checks your score on the leaderboard for a particular game. If your current score is higher than that, it uploads it (if connected). If not connected, you don't get the updated score, just as you've described.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.