Grayed out options, missing tables?

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
I get this every other time I play the game on Vita... I'll start it up and Season 2 will be grayed out, and in Season 1 a table or two might be missing, usually Star Trek. Or sometimes Season 2 will be available, but only list the first 2 tables in that group - the latest 2 are missing.

Right now I only have the first 10 Season 1 tables and none of the Season 2, so neither should be grayed out. I figured it might be due to a lost PSN connection, but there are still some tables in Season 1 listed, and I've been connected when this occurs (I can access leaderboards).

Anyone else have this happen to them on Vita? Sometimes I'll kill the game and restart it, but it's still like that. Then the next day everything is back to normal. It's weird. It's been happening to me ever since the update with the new menu.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I get this every other time I play the game on Vita... I'll start it up and Season 2 will be grayed out, and in Season 1 a table or two might be missing, usually Star Trek. Or sometimes Season 2 will be available, but only list the first 2 tables in that group - the latest 2 are missing.

Right now I only have the first 10 Season 1 tables and none of the Season 2, so neither should be grayed out. I figured it might be due to a lost PSN connection, but there are still some tables in Season 1 listed, and I've been connected when this occurs (I can access leaderboards).

Anyone else have this happen to them on Vita? Sometimes I'll kill the game and restart it, but it's still like that. Then the next day everything is back to normal. It's weird. It's been happening to me ever since the update with the new menu.

Hey Vyrastas! How's it going?! Good to see you over here. Normally I catch ya on PS3trophies. Anyway, unfortunately I've never experienced this due to me purchasing all the tables on launch day. :( I'm sure someone here is going through the same thing.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Hey Vyrastas! How's it going?! Good to see you over here. Normally I catch ya on PS3trophies. Anyway, unfortunately I've never experienced this due to me purchasing all the tables on launch day. :( I'm sure someone here is going through the same thing.

Yeah that's me... I lurk here and check out the tips and such, as obviously there's a bigger community for the game here than on .org.

happens to me on my ps3 sometimes, not sure but I think it has to do with my crappy wifi.

Yeah I'm guessing that's it. I've been playing it on my PS3 recently, but it's never happened there... only on the Vita.

shoelacious

Sep 28, 2013
This happens to me too, almost daily, with Season 2.

When S2 is selectable, not all the available tables are showing (e.g., pack 13 missing).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.