Zaccaria Pinball - Hot Wheels (1979) Bugs & Feedback

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Plunger problems. The ball doesn't release half the time and when it does, it makes it maybe to the bottom of the left loop.
The real game fires the ball to the loop and sometimes you can get it to the top middle of the loop off a plunge to get into the targets/bumpers.
Also, there is no autolaunch on the real game. Maybe the autolaunch was coded in there in case of difficulty with the plunger?

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
The outlanes have a hole-score advancement feature, but the hole-score is not carried over to the next ball. This can't be right?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
when using cam view one when the ball goes down the right outlane i can't see it rolling behind the flippers into the outhole. Instead it APPEARS to enter the outlane and appears in the shooter alley / launcher.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Some scripting bugs here.

(1) Hitting every switch on the outer loop when the white lite is lit should advance hole value. It does not.

(2) dropping every target (which advances multiplier) should also darken one of the stand up number targets.

(3) Logically, hole value should carry over ball to ball. Otherwise what's the point of the outlane drain?

Also, what does the 4 and 7 advance bonus do when lit?

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Some scripting bugs here.

(1) Hitting every switch on the outer loop when the white lite is lit should advance hole value. It does not.

(2) dropping every target (which advances multiplier) should also darken one of the stand up number targets.

(3) Logically, hole value should carry over ball to ball. Otherwise what's the point of the outlane drain?

Also, what does the 4 and 7 advance bonus do when lit?
Thanks for info! All of them will be fixed in update v1.5.
4 and 7 lamp adds 1000 points to the main bonus points when one of them is lit and lock to that slingshot (bumpers change which lamp is lit).

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Overall, excellent changes.

However, I think there is a new scripting bug. The first full outer loop shot both lights the "when lit" light, AND awards the hole advance. I believe the first hit should light "when lit", and every subsequent hit on the same ball should advance the hole.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Another version 1.8 bug: The two lit standup targets don't work.
1QUCnNB.jpg

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Overall, excellent changes.

However, I think there is a new scripting bug. The first full outer loop shot both lights the "when lit" light, AND awards the hole advance. I believe the first hit should light "when lit", and every subsequent hit on the same ball should advance the hole.

This bug is still present. Zsolt, any update?

74-89

May 2, 2014
This is not a bug, but has anyone noticed that the artwork on the left side of the backbox is a reverse image of the right side artwork? The lettering is also reversed. This may have been intentional but it is not accurate.

If possible, I would like it to be corrected, even though it doesn't bother me much and certainly doesn't interfere with gameplay.

Hot Wheels might be my favorite table, I've played it hundreds of times. For me it was love at first sight.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
This is not a bug, but has anyone noticed that the artwork on the left side of the backbox is a reverse image of the right side artwork? The lettering is also reversed. This may have been intentional but it is not accurate.

If possible, I would like it to be corrected, even though it doesn't bother me much and certainly doesn't interfere with gameplay.

Hot Wheels might be my favorite table, I've played it hundreds of times. For me it was love at first sight.
What a sharp eyes you have! :) This is also going to be fixed in the next v2.5 update.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
What a sharp eyes you have! :) This is also going to be fixed in the next v2.5 update.

On the blinking bonus multiplier lights on the left side of the board. The third one says 3x but looks like there is an upside down 5x under it. Play on an up to date iPad Air.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Confirmed. In the uppermost of the three bonus multiplier lights, there is a reversed x5 underneath the x3. The first multiplier is x2, the second (middle) one is x3 and this upper one should be x5 - not x3.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Can any one tell me how to light the first, second and third place specials in the center of the playfield? Can't figure it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts