Hey, fellow pinheads!

Jeff Rivera

Jun 18, 2013
I don't know why it took me so long to get registered here and start checking in and posting. I'm a big supporter and fan of The Pinball Arcade, and I don't let a table release go by without playing them extensively.

Anyway, my name is Jeff and I am a pinball collector, preservationist, and podcaster. I co-host The Pinball Podcast with Don, and we have a good time with that. Recently we've received feedback that people want more TPA talk, so starting in the next episode, we'll be happy to oblige.

As for my pinball collection, I currently have the following machines, and I'm happy to let anybody come play if you're in the area! I have: Attack From Mars, Twilight Zone, The Addams Family, AC/DC Premium, Spider-Man (Stern), The Simpsons Pinball Party, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Bride of Pinbot, OXO, Tron Pro, and the Data East Simpsons.

Anyway, enough about me. I'm hoping to get to know a lot of you guys around here!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Welcome to the forum Jeff. I've listen to the show every month since episode 1 and comment sometimes on your Facebook page. Glad to have you.

The other Don

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013
Welcome to the forum Jeff. That is indeed quite a collection there. Quite a few of my favorites in there...dunno when I'd get to Utah, but I'd definitely love to play those.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Welcome Jeff, I'm also an avid listener. Great podcast. Downloading latest episode now.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Nice to have you among us Jeff. I will check out that podcast right away. Really incredible collection of machines you've got there. I think you will like it here in Pinball Arcade land. This is a fantastic forum for all things pinball

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
tumblr_lynoaj13Tt1qghsxeo1_500.png

No, seriously, welcome to the forums. You'll fit in just fine, here.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts