Sorcerer’s Lair (free), Paranormal, Fantastic Four and Civil War on Steam friday

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Steam-Invite.jpg

Zen Studios is happy to provide Sorcerer’s Lair absolutely free for all Steam users. This table will be free forever – no timed free play session, no ads, no gimmicks. YAAAAAAAAAAAY PINBALL!

Simply download the Pinball FX2 platform on Steam, then download Sorcerer’s Lair and start playing.

Additionally, the Paranormal, Fantastic Four and Marvel Civil War tables will all be available for download for $2.99. There are more tables coming very soon from our extensive library, as well as new features and continued product support.

Enjoy!

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=3472&utm_source=feedly

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Zen pinball rocks, I love the ball trails & long game play. My favourite tables are Paranormal & Tesla :)

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Good news for PC users/Zen fans. I normally much prefer TPA to Zen, but I will admit that Zen's mac version blows TPA's out of the water.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
:eek:! How long did THAT take? And how many trips through Midnight Madness?

(I only have the stamina to do it all once before getting bored and careless...)

3 Midnight Madness's. The 2nd playthrough I had a HUGE payout of about 310 million (added to the total), plus 50 million for having all 13 Obsidian Stones.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
3 Midnight Madness's. The 2nd playthrough I had a HUGE payout of about 310 million (added to the total), plus 50 million for having all 13 Obsidian Stones.

You have a lot of patience. I usually lose focus after one hour and i end up losing all my balls.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Is there a better table then sorcerers lair? If I would try one zen table which would I try? I have run the sorcererers lair a handful of times and it´s quite fun but not fun enough

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Is there a better table then sorcerers lair? If I would try one zen table which would I try? I have run the sorcererers lair a handful of times and it´s quite fun but not fun enough

That's a matter of personal opinions. As far as a better table? Mine is Fear itself.... Mostly because it's challenging getting to the wizard mode. Some unique use of magnetics and several very different MB modes including missions. Sorcerer's Lair is probably the most accessible because you don't have to beat each mission to get to the wizard mode but doing so will greatly increase your score.

I would say try each table. Perhaps one will grab you. My gripe with Zen as well as TPA table demos is that the score limit is way too low to really see if the table 'grabs' you. They need to raise the score or time limit. As a competent player, you can easily hit the limit really fast.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts