Zaccaria graphics settings

night

May 18, 2012
V1.3

I tuned the graphics settings and would like to share them with you guys (if you like).
There are 3 problems with V1.3:

1. day/night modus is not stored with individual tables
2. scratched table texture modus is not stored with individual tables
3. the sliders do not have % settings, which makes it kinda hard to share settings without posting screenshots.

So for now, V1.3: I post my color balance and table light settings for Farfalla, Devil Riders, Locomotion and Hot Wheels. Time Machine and Pinball Champ are left out, as I find the balance great. I really like the scratched surface texture on Hot Wheels btw. (But it doesn't work for me on all tables, so later on this in a future update).

I tuned the colors more to the warmer side, as these tables have a more low-light mood to them.
Put your settings on CUSTOM.

Ok, so here my settings screenshots.

zaccaria1.jpg

zaccaria2.jpg

zaccaria4.jpg

zaccaria3.jpg

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
looks great on the HDTV the computer is feeding into but like you said without the % i have to estimate the sliders. Also i lock the lock settings into landscape which is backwards. Portrait=landscape and landscape=portrait its labeled wrong.

night

May 18, 2012
Just for the fun of it, Time Machine utraviolet 'blacklight' color injection.
(simple alteration: green all the way to the left, blue all the way to the right.)

image.jpg

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
I would also like light/dark environment settings on a per table basis.
Locomotion and Pinball Champ look best in the dark environment, Hot Wheels and Farfalla are nicer in the lighter environment.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Looks nice. Thanks for sharing. I'd like to hear anyones custom physics settings- I had one I liked before the update but I can't seem to get it quite right with the new settings.

night

May 18, 2012
Looks nice. Thanks for sharing. I'd like to hear anyones custom physics settings- I had one I liked before the update but I can't seem to get it quite right with the new settings.

Before the update I tweaked the physics a lot to find the right settings, but now it seems and feels right and realistic. It would be great if someone figured out something different that works even better.

night

May 18, 2012
Shooting the Rapids.

To avoid overblown lights, my setting for the LIGHTMAP FORCE is around 52.71% (or something close to that).

For a slightly warmer tone, I have set RED 61.39% and BLUE 35.88%

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.