A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Change log:
- ADDED a new pinball table, Robot
- ADDED a new option that changes size of the ball

- FIXED iCade controlling issue
- FIXED slider value displaying in %
- FIXED Time Special on Locomotion table

Please let us know if you found any bug, thanks!

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Here are someretina screenshot of Robot table:

2zh1647.jpg

1zessh.jpg

5wgr2a.jpg

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
I just noticed Robot is missing the transparent red flippers that are so characteristic of the gen2 games.
Can you add these flippers or make them a choice?

mrtangerineman

May 7, 2013
Love the look of the new table. This is going to be a great collection when complete. Quick question Zsolt - did Zaccaria tables not have Tilt on them? I seem to be able to swipe nudge freely without tilting. On the subject of swipe nudge it needs to be mapped to a different area of the screen to the flippers (top half of screen?). Currently you always flip when swiping and sometimes you'd rather do it just after or want to hold the flipper up.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
On the subject of swipe nudge it needs to be mapped to a different area of the screen to the flippers (top half of screen?). Currently you always flip when swiping and sometimes you'd rather do it just after or want to hold the flipper up.
I'm a touch nudger in TPA and would prefer to see similar abilities in Zaccaria. Given that, the current swipe nudging works for me as is, and I'd prefer the current method to a separate nudge area. If I'm going to "nudge and immediately flip" I simply nudge with the other side, so the extraneous flip doesn't get in the way. Takes some getting used to, but it works for me.

night

May 18, 2012
Request for Zsolt:

Could all adjustments made on a table also been saved per table? The only thing that seems to save individual are the graphics adjustments, but not day/night mode, dirt settings and physics, which are global settings that affects all the tables. For example, I really like the look of the scratched surface on Hot Wheels but not on Pinball Champ. I also would like to experiment with different physics settings.

Great to see there will be % behind the sliders in the next update. And the new 'start' button looks good, much better than the old one.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I definitely want an option to switch off that swipe nudge, it is ruining my game play because it makes the ball move in strange and unwanted directions. Is there a chance for an option to introduce shake nudging like in TPA?

Thanks again for these releases, I absolutely love the current physics engine, it feels like real pinball again!!! :)

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Request for Zsolt:

Could all adjustments made on a table also been saved per table?
+1

...just thinking ahead to 27 tables here... it might also be huge to have the ability to copy settings from one table to another... or have global settings that affect all tables unless overridden on a per-table basis (kinda like a customizable "default settings" setting, if that makes sense).

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I just noticed Robot is missing the transparent red flippers that are so characteristic of the gen2 games.
Can you add these flippers or make them a choice?
One of upcoming updates will include these flippers too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts