Here comes the bride !!!

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Can't wait for the honeymoon! Looking forward to locking my ball in her mouth to set up tantalizing multi-ball action with this sassy lady! I just hope she doesn't get cold feet, I spent a lot of money on the reception!

Looking forward to a long and prosperous life with the new wife!

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I joined the billionaire's club today! This table is sooooo incredible. Can't wait to play it in HD.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Jesus Crist, you cheating with my girl! We haven't even gotten married yet on the PS3 / PS Vita, and you scooped her up with your cell phone, no less!!!! ? Shame on you!

Tell me, how good is she, even though it hurts, I want to hear it ...

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I was kinda "meh" about the table when the April pack was announced, because I really enjoy Medieval Madness. Well, I'm completely hooked on "Bride." Great, great table.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
My lord, you're all taken a turn on my girl ... what a tramp my fiance is turning out to be ... well, I always enjoyed an experienced girl, just make sure is still alive when I get her ...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I haven't even looked at it yet, it's point restricted and I've only played MM on my mobile.

I wonder if XBOX will have the table of the month too. Not that it matters I'll have them both when they drop for my console

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I haven't purchased TPA for the iphone so all tables except for Medieval Madness stop the game at a certain score. Nothing against the table or the app, it's just the way it works...i have the points ready for the XBOX version, but i have no credit on my iTunes account. When i do have the credits I will give it a purchase and I will likely play it a lot.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
My lord, you're all taken a turn on my girl ... what a tramp my fiance is turning out to be ... well, I always enjoyed an experienced girl, just make sure is still alive when I get her ...

The good news is there's a bride for everyone, as long as you're willing to build it.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ALL I CAN TAKE !!! The thought of all of you boys with your sweaty palms all over my lady, PLUNGING HER, TILTING HER, FLIPPING HER with your soiled fingers, and manipulating your balls in an attempt to spend more time with her and later brag how SPECIAL your extended play was !!!! After consulting with my Priest, New York City Transit, & The New York City Pinball Association, I have determined the following ... Thou shalt not commit adultery is still one of the 10 Commandments, my BRIDE is 45 minutes away, sitting in a Brooklyn Restaurant called Enid's at 560 Manhattan Ave, and for 50 cents, you can take her for a ride !!! And that is exactly what I plan on doing this Saturday, so if any of you are in NYC, PM me and lets make it a mana~ja~twa! The rest of you boys can enjoy her virtually, I'm going eye to eye, in the flesh, and hands on gang!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts