Vita - upgrade for PA came though...cannot see friends scores

Picklebeerboy

Jun 13, 2013
I downloaded what seemed be be an update for PA on my vita...now i cannot see my friends high scores....sooo disappointed. Please help

Sporadik

Nov 12, 2012
You may just need to try rebooting the game or logging off and on again. I've noticed it can take minutes sometimes for scores to update. I haven't downloaded the patch yet. Maybe its not in Canada yet because it won't show up

Trowel

Feb 20, 2013
Same problem for me - have rebooted with no effect. Can see one other friend's score on one table, so suspect scores may be tied to version...

Picklebeerboy

Jun 13, 2013
Just tried delete and reinstalling all tables...real pain and problem is unresolved, and i lost all of my table goals. Surely this issue is linked to the version update? Same on the ps3....updated version and cannot see any friends scores...i only really played with be competitive with friends...oh well. Back to zen pinball

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Farsight-pinballLBFix.png

NA players encountered the bug updating to 2.11 version one month ago. European players get the same bug updating to 1.09 this week.

I guess the same bug occurs on Vita too.

I hope the fix will be included in both patches (US and EUR).

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I'd say 99.9% that it will be fixed with a patch. It's a viable issue that FarSight will want to correct.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I'd say 99.9% that it will be fixed with a patch. It's a viable issue that FarSight will want to correct.

There is a laundry list of actual table & gameplay problems you would think they want to correct, but so far after more than a year, nothing has really been fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.