Bug Kindle Fire Version 1.15.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Kindle Fire version 1.15.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

bjkman

Jul 20, 2012
Kindle Fire 7"
Has TCP always given you just 2 balls?
Ball Sometimes Looks like its floating on the left flipper on WW
Jump Rope its lagging on TCP
Other Then Those Problems I Am Very Satisfied.

Last edited:

dach

May 29, 2013
Took me a few tries to get onto jump rope. I use just the right flipper and wait a beat until its almost to the ball and then flip. Doesn't seem to lag now.

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle Fire, Droid DNA

Bug Description: Whirlwind has issues.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the table

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: Whirlwind seems to be missing art near the slingshots. Also, I'm not sure why the sound is started, but there is a sound like someone hitting a chain link fence. I really don't remember this in the real table. This is the first time I've said this, but this table seems really rushed out. As it is, with the chain link fence sound, it's virtually unplayable.

EDIT: From reading other threads it's the spinners that make the sound and is technically not a bug since some real-life tables have very loud spinners. Maybe, it still drowns out the other sounds and is distracting.

Last edited:

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
Apparently there's an update for Android that fixes these issues. Hopefully Amazon will get the update soon; there's nothing right now.

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS: Kindle Fire HD

Bug Description: Ball flying off table in The Champion Pub

Steps To Reproduce: Not sure of the circumstances. Just know that I've had the ball fly right off the table; always has been from right to left though.

Frequency: Rare. But it has happened at least twice

Additional Comments:

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle HD 8.9

Bug Description: Stutter in Whirlwind and The Champion Pub

Steps To Reproduce: Play a round and when done quickly go through the pop-ups/requesters that come to get back to "Start" screen with table animation. The start of the screen with it's animation always stutters/pauses a bit.

Frequency: Always it seems

Additional Comments: It's not noticeable unless one gets back to the table "Start" screen. If one lingers on any pop-up before thiis the stutter may (I think) occur in the background. It's not something I ever noticed on other tables and seems unique to these two new ones. At least on my device.

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012

Bug Description: Flyers for Whirlwind and The Champion Pub appear to have bottom halves cut off

Steps To Reproduce: Look at flyers.

Additional Comments: Unless these flyers are incomplete showing on the top half; there doesn't seem to be a way to zoom out enough to show the whole thing. Can't scroll down when fully zoomed out either.

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012

Bug Description: Missing textures and bad lighting on Whirlwind.

Steps To Reproduce: Play table

Additional Comments: Some lights seem way too bright but this may be due to the missing textures. Also unlit domes/bumpers appear way too dark. I understand that the lighting is not as advance on the Kindle Fire HD; but the the unlit domes appear (for example) almost black when not lit.

dach

May 29, 2013
Device/OS: Kindle Fire HD

Bug Description: Bad stuttering with both Champion Pub and Whirlwind . Start screen lags at end of game to restart next

Steps To Reproduce: Play either game, happens almost every time

Frequency: often

Additional Comments:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts