Kindle Fire Version 1.15.0 Discussion And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Kindle Fire version 1.15.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
Do Amazon appstore users have to wait until the next table pack to see the changes that were already pushed out to Android (mainly Whirlwind fixes)? I wish the two Android versions were kept in sync.

Wulftown

Dec 8, 2012
Do Amazon appstore users have to wait until the next table pack to see the changes that were already pushed out to Android (mainly Whirlwind fixes)? I wish the two Android versions were kept in sync.

Yes its frustrating always using an outdated version.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
The past, I want to say 4 table packs have been synced with google play, but yes there was a quick fix that was submitted inbetween. Reason is that there is a submission and approval process on Amazon. That said its submitted and should be out late next week (Friday) =)

Wulftown

Dec 8, 2012
The past, I want to say 4 table packs have been synced with google play, but yes there was a quick fix that was submitted inbetween. Reason is that there is a submission and approval process on Amazon. That said its submitted and should be out late next week (Friday) =)

Thanks for the update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.