Bug Android Version 1.15.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.15.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.2.2

Bug Description: WW R outlane can be nudged to the plunger lane

Steps To Reproduce: when the ball is draining down the R Outlane (shake) nudge right and the ball will shift over to the plunger lane

Frequency: 10 -25%

Additional Comments: I've had this happen three times

Last edited:
N

netizen

Bug Description: The Champion Pub L Flipper in plunge view 1 will cause the ball to launch when pressed multiple times.

Steps To Reproduce: Start game. Have plunge view in view 1. Press L Flipper 2-10 times to see the ball launched without the skill shot.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: the closer you press to the "Start" button, lower and to the left on the screen, the less presses are usually required to cause the ball to launch.

N

netizen

Bug Description: WW full plunge should not go up the 3 skyway toll ramp, but should go around the loop up above the red bumpers and around to the upper right flipper ...

Steps To Reproduce: Start game, full plunge. The ball will go up the 3 skyway toll ramp and get dropped onto the spinning disc on the right

Additional Comments: note play action at ~4:35 here

K

Korven

Device/OS: Nexus 7 / 4.2.2

Bug Description: Getting the special on Pin•Bot still gives a credit

Steps To Reproduce: Get a special

K

Korven

Bug Description: Beating the GC score on WW increased HHRs score by 4M just like on Dr Dude.

Steps To Reproduce: Beat HHR.

Frequency: ? Only beat it once.

Comments: Others get two entrys and no HHR as GC?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Table Champion Pub
The control doesn't work fast enough for the Spitting Gallerie.
Same problem more or less with the video game from Mars attack:
On a real table the control is so fast as I push the button, but here there is no time to move the cup to the right place. Its look like so, that the sim ignore a lot of keypressed or accept the next one only after the grafic is redrawed. There is no chance to move more as 1-2 parts left or right after catch one.

Reproducable :100%
Android 4.1.2
A510 Tablett

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Bug Description: WW full plunge should not go up the 3 skyway toll ramp, but should go around the loop up above the red bumpers and around to the upper right flipper ...

Steps To Reproduce: Start game, full plunge. The ball will go up the 3 skyway toll ramp and get dropped onto the spinning disc on the right

Additional Comments: note play action at ~4:35 here

I can confirm that on my real WW, a full plunge will never send it up the ramp. It's a difficult shot to make even with the flipper. It needs to act "steeper" in the game.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012

Did you re-download the table file for WW yesterday? For me the full plunge goes to the right orbit (like it should) 100% of the time!

K

Korven

Re-downloaded WW just now and plunged left up the ramp. However it does go into the left orbit most of the time.

Last edited:
N

netizen

I didn't re-re-download it, not since the retail came out, but last night there was a difference depending on how you plunge.

This morn no matter how you plunge it won't go up the ramp now. The ball will, however, get hung up on the 3x skyway toll ramp post with a plunge where you draw all the way back, and pause for a bit, rather than just flick and release.

My guess is a gremlin named Ryan took his challenge to note things from the beta that were still "broken" in the retail release and made it look like we were just making things up :eek:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7 rooted stock JB4.2.2

Bug Description: Champion Pub, frame rate drop, freezing - then crash

Steps To Reproduce: Play Champion Pub, start a fight normally starts the behaviour.

Frequency: had the app crash 4 times in 30mins of play.

Additional Comments: generally starts with frame rate drop, pause resume will fix, then during a fight, screen will freeze for 5 secs, then app crashes out.

Edit - deleted table file downloaded during beta and reloaded again.
Can't reproduce the crashing now - just played 30mins again.

Last edited:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: nexus 4 & nexus 7 JB 4.2.2

Bug Description: Nudge setting doesn't save

Steps To Reproduce: Set nudge to shake play through game exit app then reload

Frequency:%100

Additional Comments:this has been here for a while so I figured I'd bring it up again. Gets a bit annoying when you forget that nudge isn't set as it should be and you drain.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Bug Description: Getting the special on Pin•Bot still gives a credit

Steps To Reproduce: Get a special

Confirmed, and same with the replay: no EB.

This seems to be the case for Replays and Specials on WhWnd as well.

Is this a new default setting in newer games, Ryan? Are the EBs being disables for replays and specials in tables moving forward?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
*Bug*

Framerate drop when WhWnd spinning disks pulse

*Description*

When activating the spinning disks during lock mode, the framerate drops to 30fps.

*Repeatable*

100%

*Device*

TF300T stock JB 4.2.1

*Additional Info*

Even with all other programs terminated, I get slowdown during this particular game mode consistently.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
*Bug*

No Alpha lighting on flashers in WhWnd or Champion Pub or Pin*Bot

*Description*

There are no beautiful flasher effects on any of the barrel flashers on any of these tables.

I know Alpha was removed in Pin*Bot due to a suspected issue with performance, but this issue was later proven to be caused by other code issues.

Can we try a build with Alpha added back in to see if performance is worse on these tables?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I think they even ended up having to take out the alpha planes on ios, it was destroying performance...basically overdrawing everything on the table =\

*Bug*

No Alpha lighting on flashers in WhWnd or Champion Pub or Pin*Bot

*Description*

There are no beautiful flasher effects on any of the barrel flashers on any of these tables.

I know Alpha was removed in Pin*Bot due to a suspected issue with performance, but this issue was later proven to be caused by other code issues.

Can we try a build with Alpha added back in to see if performance is worse on these tables?

K

Korven

Confirmed, and same with the replay: no EB.

This seems to be the case for Replays and Specials on WhWnd as well.

Is this a new default setting in newer games, Ryan? Are the EBs being disables for replays and specials in tables moving forward?

The instructions says specials and replay will reward an EB. And it seems to be working for iOS users?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Table : Champion Pub
The control doesn't work fast enough for the Spitting Gallerie.
Does someone could reached the goal with Android (Tablet) ?
I've try it x-times, and I can only catch them if the next one in the near of the pot. In this moment, if the spittle is flying, the reaction to move the pot left or right is to slow :(
There a no other apps are running in the background ( o.k. the normal Systems once, but no additional) and the energy item is selected for performance. Normaly its enough, if I have the selection: On Demand

OS 4.1.2 / Acer A510

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Does someone could reached the goal with Android (Tablet) ?
I've try it x-times, and I can only catch them if the next one in the near of the pot. In this moment, if the spittle is flying, the reaction to move the pot left or right is to slow :(
There a no other apps are running in the background ( o.k. the normal Systems once, but no additional) and the energy item is selected for performance. Normaly its enough, if I have the selection: On Demand

OS 4.1.2 / Acer A510

I've done it several times so its definitely possible on both nexus 7 and nexus 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts