Android Version 1.15.0 Discussion And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Android version 1.15.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
I see that the new iOS update has quite a long list of add ons, bug fixes, and some table updates. The Android whats new only lists the new tables, the video thing, and Dr Dude Pro is free table of the month. Did the droid get any fixes? We seem to be quite a bit behind on some stuff.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
i'm wondering what has changed in the forced Pin*Bot download. ball physics feel a bit lighter/floatier (maybe it's just that i've not played PB for some weeks) and i didn't recall Jupiter constantly flashing previously. Anyone care to comment on perceived changed in Pin*Bot ?

it's also disappointing that we still don't have enhanced nudging with configurable nudge zones.

Last edited:
N

netizen

afaik pin*bot high scores don't lock out to 9,999,999 when recording/reporting now.

The magical iOS listen to music at the same time "Fix" ... well Android devices could do this the whole time.
The entitlements being bound to your login is working, you should have noticed this if you purchased a season pass

The nudge options and cloud backup/restore options Ryan is aware of and is working towards implementing, but has been swamped with OUYA, E3 etc. If things go right a mid month beta, if not then they will be introduced gradually starting next month. *crossing fingers*

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
loving the updated WhirlWind - much better with the latest fixes. Plays a little too fast and kickout too easy but awesome table. Actually prefer it from CP.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
afaik pin*bot high scores don't lock out to 9,999,999 when recording/reporting now.

The magical iOS listen to music at the same time "Fix" ... well Android devices could do this the whole time.
The entitlements being bound to your login is working, you should have noticed this if you purchased a season pass

The nudge options and cloud backup/restore options Ryan is aware of and is working towards implementing, but has been swamped with OUYA, E3 etc. If things go right a mid month beta, if not then they will be introduced gradually starting next month. *crossing fingers*

I wonder if we'll see Google Play Games support implemented into the game now Ouya had died down a bit. I know it was on Ryan's (impossibly long) TODO list.

But, hey, we're getting early builds with Controller Support in sometime today, so he's starting to smash some outstanding issues again for us.

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Controller support for android you're saying? If so, what type of controller...like the moga?

N

netizen

Can we add stuff to Ryans already incredibly long, list of things To Do?

Like IDK: two stage flippers when/if we get native controller support.
Analogue nudge so that there is a scale for nudge along multiple axes similar to what consoles have. I am not asking for 8 way nudging as the 5 way projected seems to be plenty.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Controller support for android you're saying? If so, what type of controller...like the moga?

See the thread started by Ryan in this forum for more information. Basically anything that can be Bluetooth paired to your device should work. USB OTG support should also work.

N

netizen

Riddle me this if you can ...

Has the price of the seasons pass dropped? Would someone who hasn't purchased a season 2 pass check what the pricing is currently please?

I am curious because the PS3 is being sold the season 2 pass for $10 less than it was sold on the mobile platforms, and I am wondering if this is a platform specific pricing or if it was an across the board price drop.

Damianiw

Jun 23, 2013
Just wanted to say thanks for the beta on my lenovo idea tab a2109 this runs medievial madness much smoother than the version on the play store :)

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts