Mac Version 1.1.5 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Please post your Mac version 1.1.5 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Anti-aliasing options still don't have any obvious effect therefore still waiting for PC release - even on a 1.5 year old Android tablet TPA looks much better!

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I can confirm that it stays full screen once I switch it. It should default to full screen, since the performance is terrible in windowed. Small steps.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
An unannounced fix is the need to hold down the launch button for longer than normal as if you were pulling back the plunger. The spacebar response is instant now.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I was playing with a keyboard today, and just realized that you can use the [space bar] to operate the Start buttons. Just throw in navigation, key mapping and proper window widgets—and you might have a real Macintosh program.

Oh, and graphics. Did I mention graphics?

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I was playing with a keyboard today, and just realized that you can use the [space bar] to operate the Start buttons. Just throw in navigation, key mapping and proper window widgets—and you might have a real Macintosh program.

Oh, and graphics. Did I mention graphics?

Still experimenting with the keyboard UI... The [space bar] now operates: My Tables, Start, Continue, launching the ball and toggling between locked and free camera mode (the latter is disabled during launch.) That sounds like overuse of one control to me. It's like the Macintosh developer is unaware of both the [Enter/Return] keys and of how a halfway decent interface is supposed to work. It continues to boggle the mind.

This means, of course, that one could now operate the entire program by keyboard alone—except for selecting a table.

[shakes head derisively]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts