Bug Lower Playfield Flipper Issue

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've noticed sometimes on the lower playfield, if the ball drains past your flippers, and you spam the flippers, sometimes the ball will bounce back into play and it seems like it warps through the left flipper. It's definitely something that can be exploited to boost scores, so hopefully Farsight fixes it soon.

Jeff McElhannon

Feb 20, 2012
This also happens on the upper playfield with the two right clippers. The ball can clip through the higher flipper when it's resting on the lower flipper.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just curious if this bug is close to getting fixed. Since it is exploitable for high scores, it would be nice to see it fixed soon.

Thanks Farsight!

invitro

May 4, 2012
I've seen the clipping on both lower and upper levels. I've actually seen the ball go through flipper ends on all tables during slap-savey flips, which cause drains that shouldn't have happened, which is my only major problem with this terrific game. This didn't happen on WPHoF, or at least much, much less frequently. I'm anxious to make my way through all of the posts here to see if anyone else mentions this as a general problem :).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.