Hey dudes

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
Hey all, just a little introduction. My name is Mariano, I'm an 18 year-old argentinian who loves both videogames and pinball, and has used the name of a MegaRace character as his nickname for the past few years for some reason.

I've first heard of TPA when it launched on XBLA, and this was around the time when a visit to an arcade with a quite nice selection of tables sparked my interest on the silver ball, and it pretty much started with this and then went on with other games like the PHOF and Pro Pinball series. Then, in early 2013 after getting an Android device I've been pretty much playing TPA a lot on there. Hell, besides Jetpack Joyride it's all I play on it.

I was aware of these forums since June or July of 2012, and started lurking quite a bit on here starting around April or May of this year, and decided to actually join in now.

Cheers!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Welcome LanceBoyle,

I usually don't come and post in the introductions side of the site, but I though the very Max Headroom-esque Lance Boyle was an amazing character and made the game special.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts