Will you be able to buy tpa

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
On the day ps4 comes out and how many tables will be available?

Sony has not announced TPA as a release day title so it probably will be released in the first month. I don't think that FS has announced how many tables will be available when it hits the PS4. I don't think they've even said how the title game will be configured. Like if there will be included tables or if the title game will be a free demo and only added tables are bought, etc.

Jan 6, 2013
Me too..but it would be nice.If these tables dont come out for the 360 soon i am just going to wait for the ps4 and get them all on that console.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Well, if they had released a disc-based version of TPA on PS3, at least they'd be able to patch it :rolleyes:

Jan 6, 2013
Because i really dont like downloads.From time to time i have had them not work and would have to re-download them and i do not have my console hook up to the internet all the time and it sucks if i want to play and i cant because of this.I play offline games myself.Well that is one reason the other i guess is i am old school i like to have the box and i feel more like i really own the game and another reason is if i want to play somewhere else or at a friends i do not have to bring my console i just bring the game.I feel like everybody should feel this way...But i guess not.....

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Because i really dont like downloads.From time to time i have had them not work and would have to re-download them and i do not have my console hook up to the internet all the time and it sucks if i want to play and i cant because of this.I play offline games myself.Well that is one reason the other i guess is i am old school i like to have the box and i feel more like i really own the game and another reason is if i want to play somewhere else or at a friends i do not have to bring my console i just bring the game.I feel like everybody should feel this way...But i guess not.....

I am truly old school and know that we don't really own anything. We are all just visitors on this rock hurtling through space for the short time that we get to be here. When it comes to the end we don't get to take our games with us.

Now back to your reality... :D

(And I don't even smoke weed...honest!)

Jan 6, 2013
I am truly old school and know that we don't really own anything. We are all just visitors on this rock hurtling through space for the short time that we get to be here. When it comes to the end we don't get to take our games with us.

Now back to your reality... :D

(And I don't even smoke weed...honest!)
Maybe if i am really extra good God will let me take with me.lol

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I hope fs puts the tables on a disc .They could put like 20 tables on 1 disc call it volume 1 and and then have a v.2..I hope they do
There were two disc-based comps, Gottlieb and Williams PHOF. Lots of people have played those over the years. Kind of outdated and what-not, but if you want discs, those are your only options. I believe they are making another collection for 3DS too. Not sure if I'll get it though since it would suck at 240p.

Oh, and if you're really, really old-school, try the 8-bit versions of Pinball Arcade:
http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Element.View&egID=1703&lgID=742&sID=742
http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Element.View&egID=1033&lgID=456&sID=456
:rolleyes:

Jan 6, 2013
There were two disc-based comps, Gottlieb and Williams PHOF. Lots of people have played those over the years. Kind of outdated and what-not, but if you want discs, those are your only options. I believe they are making another collection for 3DS too. Not sure if I'll get it though since it would suck at 240p.

Oh, and if you're really, really old-school, try the 8-bit versions of Pinball Arcade:
http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Element.View&egID=1703&lgID=742&sID=742
http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Element.View&egID=1033&lgID=456&sID=456
Thats really cool.I am old school but it is hard to go back to some of those 8- bit games.I do love them i grew up with them i had an atari 2600 when it first came out.It has been really cool to see how far the games have come.I wish i had the space time and money to have many of the old consoles.I have just bought some of the old capcom classics like Ghost and goblins and gunsmoke they just released on Xbox l.a.And those games seem hard as hell to beat .They sure do bring back great memories ..Thanks for the post

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

Sad thing is that I haven't had a working NES in a long long time. And I've never gotten either of these to work in an emulator for some reason.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I am very anti-disc. : D Download is the way to go!

Quite the contrary, I love owning my games as a physical product, I'd totally buy a disc version of TPA. They could easily realease one for each "season". Goes well with their new "season pass" idea.

N

netizen

Maybe in a years time or so once FS has had the chance to spend the time and do a proper ironing of the bugs that plague the Season 1 tables, then do a polling of their PS3/Xbox/PC/etc customers to see the desire for a manufactured product, or an ISO etc, that would be set up in season packs or some other grouping; though the season packs would make the most sense. The mobile market is exceptionally vulnerable to the no physical ownership aspect of software.

I like actually owning a way to install my software in the, hopefully unlikely event, that something ever happens to the company producing the product I enjoy. Software can be so ephemeral and like vapour when companies go into receivership or cease to exist.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts