Jammin, mon.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

This one goes out to my good friend Timelord...a jam I've been writing, with some on the fly improv. Sorry for the weird camera angle. The only decent camera I have is me ol' ipad and it's not exactly easy to position, eh? :)

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sweet! (holding up lighter, Before The Flood Style)

lighter-3218.gif
:cool:

dach

May 29, 2013
Nice! Can I recommend a fantastic amp sim for you? ( I've recorded through many that work;sorta ) Scuffman Amps is in a league by itself! Absolutely feels and responds like a real tube amp. The demo is free but you will need some kind of interface to link the guitar to computer.

The daw I use is Reaper, and the interface I use is an old line 6 gearbox. My main electric is a G&L Asat ; Leo Fenders Tele after CBS bought them out

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Nice! Can I recommend a fantastic amp sim for you? ( I've recorded through many that work;sorta ) Scuffman Amps is in a league by itself! Absolutely feels and responds like a real tube amp. The demo is free but you will need some kind of interface to link the guitar to computer.

The daw I use is Reaper, and the interface I use is an old line 6 gearbox. My main electric is a G&L Asat ; Leo Fenders Tele after CBS bought them out

Thanks for the suggestion, man. I'd try it, but the only thing I use is the pure tube tone on my Fender Blues Jr. amp, so no need for a sim. :)

dach

May 29, 2013
LOL for roughly 40 years I played nothing but classical music. Ever tried doing Clapton or Page on nylon strings? ROfl I really love my jumbo wechter acoustic now, what a fantastic neck. Electric wise I love the Tele bite and the G&L has both the tele bite and the quitness of humbuckers.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the Country Gentleman. Lucky you!

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Very nice, indeed! If it wasn't for transcontinental latency, I'd very much enjoy jammin' with you online. =D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks guys! Bonzo, we'll have to plan on a jam session at the next International TPA Meetup, eh? :D

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts