DLC tables removed from Xbox Live marketplace?

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
Yesterday I set up Pinball Arcade on a new Xbox 360. I was able to download the base game with the 4 included tables and patch them to the latest version. But there's no option to download any of the table packs, either in-game, from the 360 dashboard, or from xbox.com. The 360 dashboard also thinks the game only has 12 achievements (the achievements for the base game) instead of 18. Anyone know what's going on?

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
The DLC was pulled a couple of weeks ago,just after the FS announcement about the Xbox issues hopefully being resolved by late summer...

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
Quick question, Parallax, you were able to get the all of the updates to the 4 original tables?

Also, Were the 4 tables included in the season one pass the first time around?

I want to buy the whole first season when it comes out, but I don't want to pay 8 dollars on top of the season one price if they are included.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
To me this is a sign that the 360 DLC is already submitted. That's probably wishful thinking though. I think Farsight said we'd be the first to know when that happens.

We are in the dead middle of Summer. So hopefully the wait isn't much longer. I'd much rather just rebuy a 360 than build a gaming PC from scratch. And the PS4 is still many many months away.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
To me this is a sign that the 360 DLC is already submitted. That's probably wishful thinking though. I think Farsight said we'd be the first to know when that happens.

We are in the dead middle of Summer. So hopefully the wait isn't much longer. I'd much rather just rebuy a 360 than build a gaming PC from scratch. And the PS4 is still many many months away.

My PC wouldn't be able to handle TPA without some major graphical upgrade. (Also the reason why I haven't tried either FP or VP) I'd rather get the tables on 360.

Also,while I do have some interest in the PS4,the Xbox One has more of the games that I want to play. So hopefully MS does something so FS will decide to develop for it. Either way,unless I come into some money - next gen for me is a bit off...

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
My PC wouldn't be able to handle TPA without some major graphical upgrade. (Also the reason why I haven't tried either FP or VP) I'd rather get the tables on 360.

Also,while I do have some interest in the PS4,the Xbox One has more of the games that I want to play. So hopefully MS does something so FS will decide to develop for it. Either way,unless I come into some money - next gen for me is a bit off...

Hopefully, the dlc will at least be caught up to pack 16. I'm not going next-gen anytime soon, so I'm hoping Microsoft continues to support live arcade. Given their recent glut of flip-flops, who's to say?

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
Given their recent glut of flip-flops, who's to say?

Wouldn't call it flip-flopping because microsoft tries to be competitive and doesn't make particularly prideful moves even if it costs them in the long run. They have had a rash of boycotts for the xbox one from some indie devs, but they'll probably change their mind after working with Sony and realizing it's the same crap (Sanctum 2 has been held up for an extra month in their certification hell for no reason that they can see, and it's pretty much the best and cleanest indie game I've ever seen).

Did the xbox season one pass come with the original 4 tables or not?

Thanks

Last edited:

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
Quick question, Parallax, you were able to get the all of the updates to the 4 original tables?

Also, Were the 4 tables included in the season one pass the first time around?

I want to buy the whole first season when it comes out, but I don't want to pay 8 dollars on top of the season one price if they are included.

There was only one patch I had to download for the 4 original tables, but it downloaded fine. So, I think I'm up to date?

I'm not sure how the season pass is going to work.

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
There was only one patch I had to download for the 4 original tables, but it downloaded fine. So, I think I'm up to date?

I'm not sure how the season pass is going to work.

The reason I ask is that there was a 77 or so MB patch that was labeled "table update for original tables" that was removed with all of the rest of the DLC, so if your patch was only a few MB, you don't have the fully updated tables.

Farsight has given up on updating us about this stuff, so we have to try and piece it together in the dark.

Thanks again.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
You'll have to go into your download history to download the Optional Update for the core tables. If anyone purchased The Pinball Arcade on XBLA after the Add-On Content was pulled, then they're out of luck as it's no longer available.

ParallaxScroll

Aug 21, 2012
You'll have to go into your download history to download the Optional Update for the core tables. If anyone purchased The Pinball Arcade on XBLA after the Add-On Content was pulled, then they're out of luck as it's no longer available.

I don't remember the size of the update it prompted me to download, but I think it was around 77 MB. I found an "Update for Core Tables" in my download history which was 88 MB and I just downloaded that.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2013
It seems The Full Game has been removed from the marketplace also.I just checked Xbox.com a few minutes ago and No Listing for the game can be found.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Well hmmm. That'll make it pretty tough for the friends of mine I've been trying to convince to try out the game. Can anyone from Farsight chime in on what's up?

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I take it as a good sign, since this is exactly what they need to be able to legally relaunch TPA on XBLA.
Basically, it's a clear indication that something is finally happening.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I take it as a good sign, since this is exactly what they need to be able to legally relaunch TPA on XBLA.
Basically, it's a clear indication that something is finally happening.

My guess is,a relaunch of the core game with all available updates for it,along with DLC.

Members online

Members online