The i forgot the name of the pinballgame topic.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Hi guys ( and girls? )

I think we all have some times that you remember you played a pinballgame, and still remember some parts, music or shots of the game, but you dont know what the name is.

In this topic you can ask, and give clues you remember, and hopefully other members recognize it and can help find out the name of the game.

I think you understand how i works, ;-).

---

Ok, let me start.

I played an awsome pinballgame back on the Amiga 500.

I remember that it was a vertical scrolling pin. With grave yard somewhere on the playfield, or droptargets, not sure.

The pin had a green ish look. And had a horror theme.

I am not sure but i think the game contained more pins, but we only played that one.

So far.

Anybody got an idea?

Thanks and have fun in this topic.

Last edited:

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Nope, thats not the one i meant.

Hmmm..... Got to say, was not aware amiga had that many pinball games. But still, i cant find the one i am looking for.

I cant find anything on haunted house, so not sure about that one.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I cant edit previous post.

But closest to the pin i remember is pinball dreams, and then the nightmare pin. It even has grave yard on the playfield.

But still...... I dont recognise it . I start to doubt at my own memories. Cause it would be a very weird coincidence that i am looking for a pin on the amiga with grave yard on it, and then they would have had 2 different ones?

I hope my memorie pops up soon, or that i find the one i mean. Ok, gonne look more, cause i need to know. ;-)

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I have had to doubt my own gaming memories many times. It always seems like the graphics were so much better back then. I remember the first time I saw Kings Quest 3 on Atari ST, I got dizzy and nearly passed out from the excitement of seeing the graphics and all those colors!

My friend was over a few weekends ago and I was showing him some TPA and VP tables. He was trying to remember a pin he played quite a bit when he was younger, kept telling me it had a huge red spinning disc in the middle and was really modern and has complicated DMD video modes and stuff. I said it had to be Fireball, but that table is from the early 70's and does not have DMD. I loaded up the VP version, and "oh yea, this is it!". Guess his memory was getting crossed up with another pin.

karl

May 10, 2012
Not on topic but I suddenly got a flashback from playing the living daylights out of skulls and bones on Amiga. This was probably my first encounter with really getting hooked on a digital pinball game. My friends liked it too but fast became a little worried about me because I just could not stop trying to get a little further in the rules and yes, it looked a lot better then than it does today ;-) Getting all the goals on that table took ages for a true beginner :)

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Does anyone know or remember an old pin, possibly 60's or 70’s that gave bonuses in yellow and red balls.

Added through play, they were stored in the backglass, then checked off upon drain.

It's been bugging me for yonks. We had one at school in 1985. Curiously if you tilted the machine to 45 degrees, the balls didn't go through the scoring mechanism so max free plays were racked up

I can't even remember the theme guys sorry. Any suggestions?

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
A long long time ago, I played a pin that had a double set of flippers at the bottom - two on each side. Except it didn't have a rail below the outermost set of flippers so if you tried to couch the ball, you had to do it on the outermost set of flippers. If you did it on the innermost, the ball would just roll onto the outlane. @(#&@

How many double-flippered games were there?

Day

Jan 9, 2013
I totally loved pinball fantasies and spent many, many hours on "stones and bones" followed by "party time" and lastly in third place "billion dollar gameshow". during the early days of PC gaming (orchid soundwave32 anyone?) pinball fantasies ROCKED. and I still have the audio to stones and bones rattling around the grey matter; not a complex ruleset but a really fun table

Tapatalkin' at ya

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Harlem Globetrotters has those evil flippers, but only on the left side. So it has 3 not 4 but that is one that I remember where trapping a ball on the flippers can be very dangerous.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts