Pinball Champ '82 free (limited time)

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Just saw this is now free for ios. Don't think I ever played any tables from this company before. My first game, 4 balls went sdtm...classic pinball!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That is probably my favorite Zac pin they have done so far. Cool that its free so people can give it a go.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
The Zaccaria Pinballs produced by the ASK Team are a player's dream! Full of all the settings adjustments we've been wanting in TPA ;)

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I have zaccaria pinball. I dont have pinball champ yet.

I read here that it is free, but when i click on it in zaccaria, i have o pay, its not free.

So, dont understand this topic.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Aha, off course, ok, thanks.

I did, and it works, and man, these are some lovely pins mates.

Is there a way i van importinball champ into zaccaria? Or do i ave to buy it in the zaccaria app, if i want o tise that pin in the zaccaria app?

night

May 18, 2012
Join the club! Buy the Gold pack, it's worth every penny. Especially the graphics and physics options, which is pretty unique if you ask me.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Has anybody experienced some slow gameplay? Because some players on App Store said they got that and gave 1 star because of this. We have tested this app on all the devices we have here and there haven't been any kind of problem like that. Maybe this issue appears on jailbroken devices, but we can't check it because we don't have such device that has jailbrake. Does any of you have jailbroken device?

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I never ever experienced problems. But..... I dont have all pins and i am just starting to get into this game.

(Dont worry, at the end i buy everything ;-) )

Ps. What about importing pinball champ into zaccaria? Is that possible in future maybe?

(I like to have all pins in one app, if not possible i wil buy pin champ again in zaccaria, no problem, but got to ask)

inspector42

May 27, 2012
No flipper delay for me on iPhone 4S or iPad 3. However, I have an idea of what might be going on. I think people might be reacting to the crazy fast way the ball interacts with the inlanes and flippers in the current physics. As we have discussed in the physics thread, it's too fast, and in order to actually make shots you need to trigger incredibly early, or the ball will shoot straight down the middle. People might be mistaking this for flipper lag, since they trigger when they think they should, but it goes right past the flipper.

A couple more issues.

(1) a few people mentioned the upper flippers not working. I don't think people realize there is an upper playfield and a lower playfield. They get balls into the bumpers and assume they should be able to hit it with the upper flippers. Without any table rules, people have no idea that they are aiming for an upper playfield, and that the bumpers are below it.

(2) I think asking for a rating after every game is backfiring on you. People are angry about the flippers and the lack of rules, then get annoyed by being asked banks and again for a rating, so end up reviewing you negatively. It might be worth it to decrease the frequency of ratings requests.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I'm glad this is their new free one, it's a great table and a much better introduction to the app than Time Machine, in my opinion.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
(2) I think asking for a rating after every game is backfiring on you. People are angry about the flippers and the lack of rules, then get annoyed by being asked banks and again for a rating, so end up reviewing you negatively. It might be worth it to decrease the frequency of ratings requests.

Agreed. The iOS market can be impatient, fickle, or even plain cruel. At the very least, many iPhone gamers have a very short attention span. The reviews will probably never truly reflect the quality of your product and a few stars less can turn away many potentials.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
I'd honestly like to see an Android port of Zaccaria or any of A.S.K.'s other games, for that matter. Definitely want an alternative to TPA, and Zen hasn't scratched that. Plus I honestly enjoyed Dream Pinball, even if the DS port is kinda janky. Still a good alternative to Metroid Prime Pinball, though.

I also just found out Zaccaria was an actual manufacturer. lol

Agreed. The iOS market can be impatient, fickle, or even plain cruel. At the very least, many iPhone gamers have a very short attention span. The reviews will probably never truly reflect the quality of your product and a few stars less can turn away many potentials.

If you think that's bad, try seeing reviews on Google Play on my region. Most of them are from folks expecting everything in a free version to be available (because we're cheap-asses, I guess). Pretty much every review for something like Activision Anthology is "what the f*** only one game is free THIS SUCKS" and giving it one star. One reviewer pretty much called them out for it, saying that devs do deserve their money if the product is good, and that it is a cheap price for the full game pack.

TPA also has reviews like those.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts