What tables did you buy this week..??

spanner

Jan 27, 2013
I just brought my PS Vita just for this game,I have it on android but my phone is too small..
I got 4 tables this weekend..

1)Twilghtzone,Its a hard table to play or too get points on.
2)STTNG I love this game.
3)Scared Stiff,I love pinball with this kind of theme(I love Pinball Dreams on the Amiga too,Nightmare.)
4)Big Shot,It came with Scared Stiff,Not one of the best out there.

Well thats it..

I do have Ripleys Believe It or Not,Black hole,Theatre of Magic(I have a hi score on that on under SPA) and Arabian Nights too.

I would love to see Apollo 13 in Pinball Arcade some day.

Spanner.

Its a shame you can't try before you buy on the PS3 or Vita.

Last edited:

spanner

Jan 27, 2013
yes it is but thats if you want all the tables and I don't want all of them,I only like the newer ones after 1990 with a DMD on them.

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
I previously bought only packs that contained a pinball machine that I played in real life (except for the core one, which doesn't contain any pinball that I ever played).
So basically I had the packs containing: Twilight Zone, Star Trek, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Attack from Mars and White Water. Black Knight was a pinball I also played, but didn't realise it (It came with one of the other tables).

Because I spend so much time playing the game, I decided to buy some more packs this week with pinballs that seemed interesting.
- pack 1: Medieval Madness & Bride of Pin*Bot. Both great tables. Medieval madness is a bit similar to Attack from Mars, but I don't really mind it. Bride of Pin*Bot is broken due to the billion points shot, but it's great fun and a fantasticly designed table in my opinion. If it didn't have the 50 million and the billion point shot or there would be a separate "non-billionaire club" leaderboard, it would have been better.
- pack 2: Circus Voltaire & Funhouse. Again, I love both of these tables.
- pack 3: Monster Bash & Gorgar. Not feeling too much love for Gorgar. Maybe it just needs to grow on me, I'm usually not a fan of older tables. Monster Bash is a fun table, also very Attack from Mars like. Seems Williams has been rincing this template on a few tables :)

I'm also more of a DMD fan myself. I had bought previously mentioned tables before the season pass was out, so basically it would cost the same money for me as to just buy the remaining packs separately. So far, there aren't too many tables released yet in Season 2 that I'm really interested in, which is why I haven't bought a season pass for season 2.

Edit: woops, didn't realise this was for PS Vita, I play on PS3. anyways, you automatically buy the Vita version as well, so I'm technically still in the correct forum ;)

Last edited:

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
I bought all of the Pinball FX2 tables during the Steam sale ;) I still like Pinball Arcade tables better, but the Zen tables have their own cool aspects and they look awesome in 3D. I hope when Pinball Arcade arrives on Steam I will be able to make it work in 3D as well.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the PA season 2 pack to arrive for the Vita in the EU, as I have all the tables already except the last two packs. (The Android season packs look interesting as well).

But the quality of the Vita tables needs to improve!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just bought War Pinball HD for my iPad. It's on sale for $.99 and that is the max I would pay for it. The 3 pins are kind of fun but the flippers are just awful.

Edit: Just realized this is a Vita thread. Sorry gang, please ignore.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.