iOS - Bug Medieval Madness NOT posting my score

Roy Wils

Apr 17, 2012
ive played the stars out of the sky on Medieval Madness.. ive maded thru everything i could even do the "Battle for the Kingdom" Final Battle
at the end of an very long streak of time.. ive maded to 372Million Points.. which would be the highest score ever currently to Date.

this time as i am proud of the score.. i decided to say YES when the question came.. to post it on my own Facebook Wall.. so i pressed yes.. then the trouble began.. it flicked to the FB App. and back to the app again..
with an result that i couldnt enter the Leaderboards again :S how odd.. and no matter how many times i tried to login, i couldnt simply login anymore.. even not ending the FB app.. would work.. only solution was to deinstall the FB app.. and then Reinstall it.. that worked.. but my very highscore was NOT submitted to the World Leaderboards.. i am so PISSED OFF right now because i played like an hour.. i was very proud of beating the first place.. and this is so frustrating. you cant even imagine how mad i am at the moment.. farsight is trying to crank out as many tables as they can.. so get the money rolled in.. but to fix its problems like the FB not getting to submit an score BUG.. NO way..that still excists. im an NOT AMUSED!! by this at all fartsight! first fix your problems and move on.. not cranking out as much as flakky tables as you can.. $#@%@#

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah that's ****. That's a big time investment...but bugs are bugs. Are you going to back up and have another go?

Roy Wils

Apr 17, 2012
i just did that GDW, i came back to the game.. and this time i didnt fooled myself of posting it to my wall which results in bricking up the leaderboards and ive now managed to get more then 400Million incl. Battle for the Kingdom + Destroyed the King of Payne :) i am probaly the first player who accomplished that at the Pinball Arcade Medieval Madness

so im now all happy again ;) i didnt let myself down.. so i picked it up and nailed it AGAIN :)

so if you guys at farsight are smart, then go sponsor me up hint hint hehe i would be happy ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts