update v 1.15 problem

dmen1974

Mar 26, 2013
Part of the description says, fixed bug with user's friends in leader boards. I was really excited about this, until I loaded TPA and found that no changes have been made. Friends leaderboard still reads, none, across all of the tables. I tried rebooting my Vita after installing the update, but got the same result.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Same here, still broken, the update didn't fix the problem on Vita. You should update the thread so it has the Bug tag in the title, at least.

Trowel

Feb 20, 2013
1.15? I've just updated to 1.08 (EU) and friends leaderboards are fixed for me. The option to buy S2 tables has disappeared however.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
1.15? I've just updated to 1.08 (EU) and friends leaderboards are fixed for me. The option to buy S2 tables has disappeared however.

Yeah I guess there's different versions between regions... I'm in NA and it's 1.15.

Damn.... Poor PS Vita gets no love it seems. :(

I know... sucks since this is my preferred method of playing the game. It would be awesome on Vita if they actually optimized it for the device. I'm not a huge fan of tablets/phones because the touchscreen controls don't do it for me; I simply can't play as well vs. a controller. PS3 I don't like as well since there's a slight delay in the controls.

darkinertia

Oct 31, 2012
I know... sucks since this is my preferred method of playing the game. It would be awesome on Vita if they actually optimized it for the device. I'm not a huge fan of tablets/phones because the touchscreen controls don't do it for me; I simply can't play as well vs. a controller. PS3 I don't like as well since there's a slight delay in the controls.

exactly. the PSP was pretty much a pinball hall of fame and lumines machine for me(i did play a ton of other games but still lol) and i got the vita because i heard about how they were making TPA and how theres gonna be new tables every month and that sold me on getting one, but they havent been able to pull it off completely. i wish they got bought out by a bigger publisher that would still give them freedom so they can put more money and time into this amazing game and it could be soooo much better on the vita!

i wish that farsight would do as good of a job with their optimization as zen studios has done, i just dont like zp2 as a game lol

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
I did notice that this update fixed the problem where it wouldn't display the number of Standard/Wizard Goals you have for each table as you cycle through them on the menu (by highlighting the stars). That always bothered me. Now the stars are highlighted.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I just downloaded the patch and unfortunately the leaderboards still don't work. It fixed the stars for the standard and wizard goals, but nothing for the leaderboards. I also didn't get any of those new custom balls either. Did the rest of you get them?

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
I just downloaded the patch and unfortunately the leaderboards still don't work. It fixed the stars for the standard and wizard goals, but nothing for the leaderboards. I also didn't get any of those new custom balls either. Did the rest of you get them?

No new custom balls for me.

Members online

Members online