MacBook Pro Trouble

xword55

Apr 25, 2013
I recently decided to to load FPA on my MacBook Pro 10.8.4 just to see what it was like. I currently run FPA on an iPad and PS3. The initial Mac App installed and ran fine. Then I purchased Monster Bash, and now the whole App won't launch. Here's what happens. The App tries to open initially in a small window, then winks out to the desktop screen with the sound still running. I have since deleted and reinstalled the initial App twice, but nothing has changed.Anybody have any thou

richmlow

Jul 21, 2013
Sounds like something got corrupted. In the worst-case scenario, delete FPA (and Monster Bash) and re-install FPA and Monster Bash.

Good luck!

I recently decided to to load FPA on my MacBook Pro 10.8.4 just to see what it was like. I currently run FPA on an iPad and PS3. The initial Mac App installed and ran fine. Then I purchased Monster Bash, and now the whole App won't launch. Here's what happens. The App tries to open initially in a small window, then winks out to the desktop screen with the sound still running. I have since deleted and reinstalled the initial App twice, but nothing has changed.Anybody have any thou

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts