Bug Kindle Fire Version 1.16.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for Kindle Fire version 1.16.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

dach

May 29, 2013
Kindle Fire HD 8.9"

Flight 2000 appears as the app title but isn't available for launch. Logged in and out several times and it still doesn't show in the scroll through of tables . Wireless connection is working fine and auto download updates is checked.
Season 1 and 2 table packs are pre-purchased. If going nuts is the other new table it doesn't appear either in the scroll of tables .

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
When I try to update the app I get the message "There was an error downloading Pinball Arcade. Please try again".

This is using the Amazon Appstore on my phone, I won't be able to try on my Kindle until tonight.

Wulftown

Dec 8, 2012
When I try to update the app I get the message "There was an error downloading Pinball Arcade. Please try again".

This is using the Amazon Appstore on my phone, I won't be able to try on my Kindle until tonight.

Same here.

dach

May 29, 2013
Still no update coming through. Logged in and out several times. Still shows Flight 2000 on the initial splash screen

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
just downloaded from the store and I am fine. It's probably not rolled out to your area yet *shrugs*. It's not uncommon for them to update their meta data (the store) and not the apk.

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
Device/OS: Kindle Fire HD 8.9

Bug Description: The middle coin slot in Goin' Nuts is covered by a flashing texture of the metal background. You can see coin slot but it seems like coin-slot part is "fighting" with the texture behind it for what should be shown.

Steps To Reproduce: can be seen before actually playing the game during table fly-by

Frequency: Always.

Additional Comments: My friend has the older first generation Kindle Fire and this doesn't seem to happen on her device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.