Status
Not open for further replies.

bcfast

Jul 26, 2013
I just got this monster 18" android tablet:

http://www.asus.com/AllinOne_PCs/ASUS_Transformer_AiO_P1801/

P_500.jpg

Has anyone has tried TPA on it?

Not sure how it will work and am going to check it out after work..... Now if I could just leave early.

N

netizen

run nenamark 2 on it to give yourself and idea of how well it's GPU handles OpenGL realtime rendering. It will give you a score in FPS

That's a big screen there's a lot of pixels to fill. Run the benchmark first to see what sort of performance you can expect. Ideally you'll want 60 FPS, so long as it can do anywhere in the mid to high 50s + it should perform well. I have found that when the FPS performance starts to dip into the 30s and lower that you'll have a poor playing experience.

I haven't seen this tablet before. You'll be able to double dip when the Win 8 optimized version is released.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Dammmmn - don't play using shake nudge, you might get a hernia.

Does look really cool though, I'd love to try it out.
Happy new device man - post up how you get on.

silverjaguar7

Sep 26, 2012
willing to bet win runs on Intel and android runs on a separate arm chip, I wouldn't expect this to be such a powerhouse on the android side, unfortunately.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
It's a big screen, but it's not as many pixels as you think - it's only a 1080p screen.

Basically, the new Nexus 7 has a screen with the same number of pixels. The Retina display on iPad and Nexus 10 have more pixels than that screen. In fact, smartphones like the Galaxy S4 and Xperia ZL have the same 1080p screen as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts