Are ALL the A.S.K. Homework Pinball tables included in the Zaccharia Pinball Gold?

Chellspecker

Apr 20, 2013
I'm just trying to figure out how many apps I need to download if I want all the tables that this company (A.S.K Homework) has put out. I feel like I need a Venn diagram to understand these app releases. In the App Store, I see Zaccaria Pinball, Age of Pinball, Art of Pinball, and several stand-alone table apps, plus Vampire (which I own) and Wild Games. Are the Age and Art of Pinball tables ALSO Zaccaria tables? Does A.S.K Homework put out tables that aren't Zaccaria tables? If I get the gold membership, would that include all the tables? What are the 27 tables they talk about? Could it be more confusing?

I'm a bit of a completist when it comes to pinball, so I would rather just get all of them and then figure out which ones I like later. If I buy them all one at a time, it's going to end up costing more anyway.

Last edited:

Chellspecker

Apr 20, 2013
Hey thanks, I figured it out. They've lumped all their older table together into Age of Pinball Pro, and the Zaccaria tables are a different set which is currently being added to. I just made the mistake of purchasing the All-In-One IAP on Age of Pinball which superimposes those stupid Slow Motion and Rewind buttons over the glass. I don't want those features. Developers take note: I want to be able to turn that feature off when I want. There's even an empty box in the options where you "should" put that.

I also realized I've been spelling Zaccaria incorrectly so I went back and changed that.

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I hate those two features too. Like I would ever deliberately hit slow motion or rewind in a pinball game. I second the motion to have them be able to be disabled if you wish. I bought the All-In-One IAP too and regret it...only due to that feature now blocking the sides of my screen. My eyes constantly are drawn to them instead of the ball in motion. Getting them removed from my screen cannot come fast enough.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I have been playing Pro mode or whatever it is called for a couple of weeks, and did not notice the change.

Thanks for the info. Nice to know why I don't see the rewind and slow motion anymore. How I missed seeing they went away is beyond me? I think I need a vacation. I obviously have been working too hard in the crazy heat we have been having this summer. I seem to be playing mostly after work lately--when I am in Zombie mode. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts